Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else having a terrible day? I started off being late for work and now I'm in a restaurant having lunch and just feel like dying. Every day it's this crappy, I don't think I'm alone though and probably a lot of people are feeling the same hell
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, mothfly, sickInsominic42 and 2 others
sickInsominic42

sickInsominic42

My destination, eternal slumber
Feb 16, 2020
I feel you. I got up at seven to make 3 our drive to get my infusions. My doctor was late. Then I got super sick from the medicines and afterwards my parents went to lunch and left me in the car because I was too sick to eat. Thank God I'm home now. Bad days come and go but sometimes it feels like they only come. I'm sorry your had such a bad day. I wish I could give you a hug

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I feel you. I got up at seven to make 3 our drive to get my infusions. My doctor was late. Then I got super sick from the medicines and afterwards my parents went to lunch and left me in the car because I was too sick to eat. Thank God I'm home now. Bad days come and go but sometimes it feels like they only come. I'm sorry your had such a bad day. I wish I could give you a hug
Thanks for the hug, right back at you. Sorry that your day seems difficult as well and I hope it gets better for you❤️
peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
sickInsominic42

sickInsominic42

My destination, eternal slumber
Feb 16, 2020
Thanks. I hope you are having a better day as well.

• Love
Reactions: Nem