W

whatstheporpoise15

Jul 5, 2022
I'm just so fucking tired of being a burden to my family. Psychiatric drugs have screwed me over and I've been on them for so long that I'll never be off. I tried so fucking hard to overcome my demons and create a life for myself and it always comes down to those shitty pills and shitty psychiatrists. And then I see someone my age who has a successful job and runs marathons and is married, and it just reminds me of what I failure I am. I wish I could wake up one day standing in front of a train or with someone holding a gun to my head—or better yet, just not wake up at all. To stop burdening everyone who somehow, despite what a shitty person I am, happens to love me.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: September Salt, chloramine, artificial_ineptness and 7 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Yeah, I feel that too sometimes, but I didn't take psychiatrists' pills, only recreational weed and alcohol occasionally. Know that to compare yourself with anyone else, is a recipe of stress. Everyone has their own timeline and the privilege to begin with might never be same.

Reactions: chronicallybroken and artificial_ineptness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just so cruel and I cannot imagine how hard it must be being in that situation. I'm sorry that you suffer so much. It is understandable wishing to never wake up when you are trapped in an awful situation. I hope that you find freedom from what you are going through. Best wishes.