Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Hello. I'm a fan of video games. If I could CTB while playing, I'd be dead already. Now, I'm playing Holo GTA. I feel thankful to Hololive for introducing me into this game. But the event will end soon. So, what are your video game recommendations? What games "should" I play before CTB?

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
RuneScape, World of Warcraft, Albion Online... That's when it comes to MMORPGs

Reactions: Hysteria
F

fallenforjune

Sep 17, 2024
NieR: Automata if you want a good action game that touches on a lot of darker themes and philosophical ideas.

GRIS - a platformer puzzle that presents the stages of grief in an abstract way.

Before Your Eyes - an interactive story that changes scenes every time you blink.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Mafia: Definitive Edition & Mafia II, RDR2 & RDR, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet.

Reactions: Hysteria and LifeQuitter
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
RuneScape, World of Warcraft, Albion Online... That's when it comes to MMORPGs

You respected me with your reply. I had a WoW private server and played a lot on the officials. Besides MMOs, I love RPGs such as Baldur's Gate 3. Your profile reminds me of myself. I've recently been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. I take a medication called aripiprazole. It makes me so restless. I can't seem to sit by or focus because of it.

porororo

porororo

Sep 18, 2024
undertale, needy girl overodse, slay the princess :D

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
High on Life - very funny and fun game, though the humor isn't for everyone. one of the better games i've played in the past 10 years. the DLC is aggressively mid though, so i'd recommend not buying it unless you finish the main game and you really want to play more of it.

Borderlands 3 - absolutely spectacular gameplay, but awful writing and story. if you're a fan of the BL games and you haven't played this one, definitely give it a go. i just came back to it after being repulsed by it a couple years ago, and i'm loving it (i completely ignore most of the characters and story though). even if you haven't played a BL game before, i'd still say give it a try.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - one of the best open world RPGs ever made. it frequently goes on sale for very cheap, so i'd say this is a must-buy. the story, characters, gameplay are all excellent. it's very immersive.

Grim Dawn - a diablo clone of sorts, but it honestly does the gameplay even better. instead of a single class, you can mix and match 2 classes at the same time, with like 40+ different possible combinations, so there's a ton of replay value here. it's got a great setting, and the gameplay is fire. definitely a must-buy if you're into ARPGs

as for games you SHOULD NOT play: War Thunder. stay away from it, run to the hills and get as far away as you can. if you've already been captured and tortured by the snail, then my condolences. i myself have over 3000 hours in that hellhole of a game LMAO, and i probably won't be able to quit until i'm dead.

JohnnySack

JohnnySack

Boss of the Lupertazzi crime family.
Sep 17, 2024
Warhammer space marine 2 is pretty fun but a bit short.

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
As for pixel art puzzle platform games ...

ANIMAL WELL
A small but rich puzzle platformer released only months ago. The atmospheric pixel art and soothing music instills a sense of tranquility. The game has a lot of hidden areas and easter eggs to discover.

Celeste
A lovely precision platformer with a storyline about overcoming depression and anxiety to boot. Pretty much a must play.

Noita
A difficult action roguelite game with complex weapon building mechanics and a lot of post-game content. The 2D worlds are procedurally generated where every pixel is physically simulated.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
don't starve and don't starve together
minecraft tekkit
realm of the mad god mmorpg
theme hospital
theme park
roller coaster tycoon
ceaser 3
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
rise of nations
empire earth
age of empires 2
stronghold crusader
crysis 1
parasite eve 2
resident evil 4 and 5
need for speed underground 2
command and conquer series
populous the beginning
dirt racing game
half life 2

Reactions: Hysteria, Plato'sCaveDweller and LifeQuitter
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Everyone, thanks for the suggestions!

NieR: Automata if you want a good action game that touches on a lot of darker themes and philosophical ideas.

GRIS - a platformer puzzle that presents the stages of grief in an abstract way.

Before Your Eyes - an interactive story that changes scenes every time you blink.

They all seem captivating, but GRIS is especially relevant to me now. My stepmother passed away four days ago. I don't understand how I couldn't kill myself intentionally and how unexpectedly my stepmother died unintentionally. It's like I called death via my suicide attempt, and death came but took my stepmother instead of me. Grief works strangely on me. When I learned about my stepmother's death, I felt nothing like a sociopath. And now, as time passes, I think more and more sadness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Mass Effect Trilogy. The third part is unfortunately worse than the previous two, but it's still a great trilogy.
One of the better built fantasy worlds. In a way, you feel like something like this could exist, even if it's completely fantasy.

Additionally, among others:
RimWorld.
Factorio.
Project Zomboid.
Stardew Valley.
Terraria.
Anno.
Stellaris.
Europa Universalis 4.
Crusader Kings 1/2.
Tropico 6.
Cities Skylines.
Subnautica.
Satisfactory.
Prison Architect.
Baldur's Gate 3.
Mount&Blade 1/2.
Raft.
7 Days to Die.
Total War.

As you can see, I generally like strategies, survival games, etc.
I also like RPGs.
Not everyone likes these types of games, but I do.
I don't know what your tastes are.