QuartziteGlitter

QuartziteGlitter

Forgotten shard
Apr 27, 2023
Just had a disheartening conversation a couple days ago. My presence is required by the ungrateful for a couple months more... some rather steep months...

I'm becoming a tad too desperate... When will I be allowed to have no burdens? I'm sick of having people need me whilst all I do is rot away as they feel entitled to ask anything from me... And somehow they're still let down from my poor performance? I just want to stop existing, and even that seems too hard to achieve.

Bloody world this is.

• Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, DrearyAsh348 and not_telling
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry. Being needed is really not all that TV makes us believe. It's admirable that you're still hanging in there and helping those in need along the way, but you're also deserving. If they can't at least try to help you back, and even aren't satisfied with you when you really did go out of the way to try, then sorry but I would say fuck them. It's not as easy doing it as it is saying it, giving up on people is hard when you care, but I think you deserve a shot at living for yourself, or at least finding peace on escaping it all, seeing as you are here at this website too. I hope you can find your peace, wherever that may be for you.

Reactions: avaruus and DrearyAsh348
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable just wishing to be free from existing, it must be really tiring being in that situation and I get that it's certainly dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.