• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
like it says in the title i'm new and like i really would like help with dealing with my biid symptoms and discussing stuff with people who have the same type as me. i want my right leg above the knee removed removed, two joints of my right pinkie removed but most importantly my right eye especially if i get a scar to show for it. i've heard the "it's insensitive to want to be disabled!" song and dance dozens of times now so don't even try to start that here thanks. im just here to connect and probably explore different methods until i find the right one for me. the urges have been extra bad and its been making me pretty suicidal so i just want to be happy with my body before i decide to off myself

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and DeIetedUser4739
U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
just discovered biid for freedom but its shutting down soon and doesnt allow you to register which is so sad..

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Being incapacitated in any way is one of my main reasons of wanting to ctb, it seems strange some people would desire something like that.

H

Hvergelmir

May 5, 2024
Those are some very unusual and to me incomprehensible desires. Out of pure curiosity I must ask why?
Would you like to share your experiences and thoughts?

I've heard of much more destructive desires, but it's rare for me to be completely unable to understand the incentives.

U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
Those are some very unusual and to me incomprehensible desires. Out of pure curiosity I must ask why?
Would you like to share your experiences and thoughts?

I've heard of much more destructive desires, but it's rare for me to be completely unable to understand the incentives.
i dont think i really have a proper answer i just desperately need it gone, my eye especially. funnily enough i know i will feel more full when i am in fact not fully full. i feel like a weird amalgamation of parts that just stuck to me without my say in it yknow?

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Hvergelmir