• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
Was hoping full suspension / short drop (6 ft ladder) would be quick to pass out. However, judicial executions seem to contradict the carotid/pass out in 30 seconds theory.

Reactions: Oneness
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
No, I ruled out full suspension because it seems to be a more traumatic sight than partial for people who discover you or have to deal with the situation. Also even for first responders, having to cut someone down from hanging above the ground seems like an especially grisly task.

Reactions: broth0100 and bwerner
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
The right choice of the noose and the knot shall ease the suffering. It won't change my plans. As a hiker myself, I will be setting up the whole scene in the forest as if that's just a tragic end of an act, nothing else. I should pay the respects to my greatgrandmother that hanged herself. We share the same name. I gotta end the cycle.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
In praxis you pass out in 5 to 15 seconds, this is state of the art in science and my personal experience.

Reactions: bwerner
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For information on what hanging is actually like, sites like watchpeopledie are more informative than youtube imo. Though as the name indicates, the site is hard to watch.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you compiled a record if all attempts using all methods, individual and execution, you would have a long list of failures.
Every method, done correctly, gives you a high probability of death. Variables creep into the setup and things can go wrong.
Planning and attention to details is where you can control this. Research your method. Find out what it takes to succeed. Find out how others failed.
You owe it to yourself to do this well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshy63, bebebeep and bwerner