• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MINAPAIN

May 27, 2021
Buenas.

Alguien habla castellano?
Me gustaría poder hablar con hispanohablantes puesto pierdo alguna información al hacer la traducción de los post.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Sorry I do not speak or understand Spanish or I would try and help you. Do you know English by chance? Just asking, NEVER a jerk, just do not understand your question. Walter

M

MINAPAIN

May 27, 2021
I understand English at the conversation level, but to treat such specific issues I lose information when using the translator.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello and WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide, new global family member! I am so happy that you joined our global family because you have found the best family on the Earth that has so much love, caring, empathy, understanding, kindness and support to help you. I am alive today because of our global family and all the love and support that I have been given by everyone here and that is my hope and wish for your also. Again, WELCOME!! Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :hug::heart::happy:

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Maybe try DeepL - its the best translator available ...

• Love
Reactions: whywere