coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Is this a method that anyone has actually like tried/considered? because honestly ignoring how hard it is to find one it seems like the best method really. Like they get money, you get peace, and everyone around you doesnt know it was suicide and thinks you were just murdered (until they see any messages ofc really but like if you're careful i guess you could avoid that somehow.

Has anyone on the forums actually attempted this?

(tbf it doesnt even need to be like a secret dark web deal just like the concept of simply paying someone else to do it for you. im sure there are people who would accept such an offer everywhere.)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
K

kingfool316

Sep 13, 2024
Many problems here:

1. You need a crap ton of money
2. You need a professional hitman, and they don't just show up on any site. You need the dark web and even then you can't be sure they are professionals.
3. They are professionals for a reason. They'll know you're trying to get yourself killed and back off, unless you pay them in full on the first day and thats a gamble if they don't rip you off

Reactions: annikae
E

Erring

Jul 7, 2024
Seems like a huge risk, for many reasons. Read the PPH posted on the forum for the best methods up to date.

Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
I considered it, but after reading @kingfool316's post it's pretty clear why it's not a good idea.

A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
Unless you have mob or CIA/Mossad connections, you're out of luck. 99.999% of professional killer services on the dark web are law enforcement honeypots (the same can be said about virtually any service on the dark web, even up to recreational drug stores for weed. The dark web is a far more boring place than pop culture makes it sound).

Even if they weren't, if you could afford a hitman, you could probably afford a more practical and efficient way out.

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and opheliaoveragain
revontulet

revontulet

Aug 4, 2024
Don't try. It is super expensive and there is huge chance to get scammed.

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
Expensive, likely to be scammed...hard no for me but to each their own. I wish you serenity & peace and hope you find whatever you are looking for.

B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Many so-called hitmans on the dark web are undercover cops . Your chance of pulling this off is nearly impossible.

W

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
Sounds like the plot of a B-movie. Yeah wont work, even if it did it would probably be a painful death. I don't think your loved ones thinking you were murdered would feel any more consoling than knowing it was suicide.