reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I always fantasize a suicide of being killed by other. Not in a torture way but someone just showing up and then pop me. I think that will be a best way and peaceful dead for me. If only I have money and correct resource where to get a man to do it, I will be in peaceful mode. Like I will not give them any specific date but a deadline that I needed to be gone by a week, then I will just do whatever I want not being afraid and relax knowing that someone will do the job. It is always been in my mind since I am young. Does anyone know if this is done by someone from here?

• Love
Reactions: TheB0Ar, Huntfish34, pyamu and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
😂 No I don't think anyone here does that. You have, unfortunately, a much better chance of someone doing something to you that you DON'T want. But it's a nice thought 😂 I wish I could just be popped too. One shot in the head. Unfortunately, violent criminals don't kill out of any kind of compassion!!! Though they might kill someone you love as revenge if you disrespect them badly enough. Sometimes a punch is all it takes. I think someone with a fetish for killing will also be into some kind of abuse, either sexual or sadistic or both, so very unlikely anyone will just be happy popping you :-/ if only there were such angels about

• Hugs
Reactions: TheB0Ar, Twntysix, nopride86 and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No, this isn't the place to find a hitman to take you out. Go ripoff a drug dealer or something and maybe you can get your wish. And it won't cost you a single dime.

Reactions: Huntfish34, HighHopesGettingLow, Source Energy and 2 others
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
In one of my depressed drunken moments, I posted an ad online (don't remember where). I asked for someone to kill me and I'd have their payment in my pocket. I let them know when and where I would be walking alone. Of course, no one came. But I've thought about suicide by hire as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and justwanasleep
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
It´s a problem of connecting the right people. You will probably get the money from a loan shark. He don´t knows that you will never pay the money back. Than you have to find a hit man in the darknet. Don´t tell him that you are the target. Pay him the first instalment, he will never get the second one. This way you fool two evel individuals. I don´t know why I don´t follow this advice.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ctbgurl, Twntysix and Huntfish34
Q

qiuyu

Feb 2, 2023
i dont think thats doable in irl. its a nice thought tho. id love that

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
if you had money and the right contacts you could pay a hitman to kill yourself, on the Dark Web A collection of online stores offer murder for pay, but i doubt they are legitimate probably sting operation ran by the police

nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
Even if I had the ability to access the dark web, I would assume that there's more postings by government and law enforcement baiting people than actual "for hires" and other types of sellers.

What a strange world we live in. It's like we can't trust people to be good, but we also can't trust people to be "bad".

Reactions: Twntysix