C

charredlettuce

Aug 7, 2023
exactly what i said. i have found two more sources. i ordered from one which I found on social media, and it arrived recently. though I haven't performed any sort of testing, it is marketed to be at 96% purity. it isn't as nicely packaged as DMC, but it arrived in good condition. i'll refer to this source as CG.

another website i found just now in a informative source accessible via google. i haven't placed an order (since i already have dmc and cg as options, why would i needlessly order more?) but i trust the source to provide good websites. we'll call the source they provided CC.

point being, to all of you failing to find DMC have other options. you just need to get creative in your search.

i am posting this so that if anyone else stumbles across these sources, they can search them on SaSu and see that someone else has found them as well, since as it stands, there are seemingly no posts about these sources.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, davidtorez and Kadaver
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
do they deliver to the U.S. ?

Reactions: davidtorez
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
After a lot of searching, I finally found DMC and ordered some. That was a couple days ago. I haven't received anything regarding shipping. Do you remember how long it took for you to get the delivery? I realize it isn't Amazon where things arrive in a day or so.

Reactions: davidtorez
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
After a lot of searching, I finally found DMC and ordered some. That was a couple days ago. I haven't received anything regarding shipping. Do you remember how long it took for you to get the delivery? I realize it isn't Amazon where things arrive in a day or so.
They emailed me telling me when my order shipped and provided a tracking number, you could also contact them through the WhatsApp number on the website and ask.

Reactions: davidtorez and TennTrixie
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
exactly what i said. i have found two more sources. i ordered from one which I found on social media, and it arrived recently. though I haven't performed any sort of testing, it is marketed to be at 96% purity. it isn't as nicely packaged as DMC, but it arrived in good condition. i'll refer to this source as CG.

another website i found just now in a informative source accessible via google. i haven't placed an order (since i already have dmc and cg as options, why would i needlessly order more?) but i trust the source to provide good websites. we'll call the source they provided CC.

point being, to all of you failing to find DMC have other options. you just need to get creative in your search.

i am posting this so that if anyone else stumbles across these sources, they can search them on SaSu and see that someone else has found them as well, since as it stands, there are seemingly no posts about these sources.
would you mind sharing those sources? i understand if not of but i've managed to find dmc and i have placed an order, but i'd love to have some backups just incase. i've tried looking but cant find any of the other sources mentioned on this site such as the polish ones. agajn i understand if youre hesitant to/don't want to but thought id ask anyway

Reactions: Duro, orangechair14, mckf and 2 others