• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Anyone in Germany knows a high place to jump from? (Please Reply in English since I don't speak any Deutsch)

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I´m not in Germany, but I´ve heard of two high-rises in Hamburg where people often jumped. But I don´t know where exactly. Maybe you can find info on google. There must be high-rises an many big cities. But may be you find a better method, which is more peaceful. Jumping can also endanger other people.

Last edited:
Reactions: samishii
Upvote 0
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Main Tower in Frankfurt has a "Aussichtsplattform". I am pretty certain that the tower is hight enough to instantly kill you, but you could always ruin other peoples lifes with stuff like this so take that into consideration

Reactions: Lutembëe
Upvote 0
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
Main Tower in Frankfurt has a "Aussichtsplattform". I am pretty certain that the tower is hight enough to instantly kill you, but you could always ruin other peoples lifes with stuff like this so take that into consideration
Yeah no I would never do it in a heavily crowded place. But anyways rn I am thinking about going with another method.

Upvote 0
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Yeah no I would never do it in a heavily crowded place. But anyways rn I am thinking about going with another method.
No matter how desperate i could be, i would never have the balls to jump from an extremely tall building honestly

Upvote 0
AgiliteBuster2k

AgiliteBuster2k

Broken by whom he thought was the fix
Jun 10, 2022
I suggest N or SN... Not messy and very peaceful. Hope this helps. <3

Upvote 0
samishii

samishii

What's the point?
Dec 24, 2021
I suggest N or SN... Not messy and very peaceful. Hope this helps. <3
The problem with N and SN is ease of access, price, risks of it getting confiscated, and what not. Doesn't appeal to me that much. I am just spending hours to find the god damn carotid artery, and try to passout, coz I wanna go for partial hanging or night-night

Upvote 0