• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cynic

Cynic

Everything happens for a reason
Apr 19, 2022
I am curious; would taking say, thrice the recommended SN be more effective, even if it makes vomiting more likely? I'd definitely take 75g instead of 25 if it meant I would have a higher likelihood of success, even if it may be more painful.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Glowarm
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
I can't speak from experience but from what I've read it seems that too muchay cause vomiting faster. The faster you vomit the less time your body has to absorb the SN.

Reactions: WanderingWater
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I'm pretty sure I read on here somewhere that too much would definitely result in a very high probability that you will just throw it all up and thus not achieve your desired end.

Cynic

Cynic

Everything happens for a reason
Apr 19, 2022
I can't speak from experience but from what I've read it seems that too muchay cause vomiting faster. The faster you vomit the less time your body has to absorb the SN.
I'm pretty sure I read on here somewhere that too much would definitely result in a very high probability that you will just throw it all up and thus not achieve your desired end.
This is what I thought at first, I was thinking maybe, say you throw up 80% of it the rest would be enough? But perhaps you would just throw it all up; I really don't know but I'll take you guys' word for it. Thanks!

Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
25 is already over ten times the lethal dose. Theres nothing to be gained by going even higher.

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm going to take 30g because I'm very overweight.