overwhelming

overwhelming

Jul 6, 2020
2 posts in a night, sorry to annoy, or seem spammy.
i feel so done man. i just want a release. my withdrawal is hitting me hard. i just want to go. i just want to go.
i want guaranteed happiness and peace
doesnt help that me and my partner are suicidal, it gets so hard to bring eachother up and we end up just getting mad at eachother over how irrational our insecurities and worries are, after so much reassurance
sorry for the typos, am currently not in best state
thank you for reading, to anoyone that may.
i also cant fall asleep
the melatonin isnt working
god i just want to sleep it all away for a while likei usually do, but that option isnt here

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kinzokukae, HappyMstake, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Why are you and your partner considering ctb? I probably need to look at your other thread. I hope sleep finds you soon, providing you with some relief. I totally understand using sleep as a tool. May your dreams give you strength and peace.

• Love
Reactions: overwhelming
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It does sound like you're doing well to manage all this so far. I hope you do make it through this, it's sad to see people put in all this effort and not get rewarded.

• Love
Reactions: kinzokukae and overwhelming
overwhelming

overwhelming

Jul 6, 2020
Why are you and your partner considering ctb? I probably need to look at your other thread. I hope sleep finds you soon, providing you with some relief. I totally understand using sleep as a tool. May your dreams give you strength and peace.
well, we cant seem to capture any bit of relief in this place, and thank you. i did manage to rest. :)
It does sound like you're doing well to manage all this so far. I hope you do make it through this, it's sad to see people put in all this effort and not get rewarded.
well. i hope.

Reactions: kinzokukae
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I sorry you're going through withdrawals, I've personally never been addicted to anything so I don't know what you're going though, but I hope you and your partner can make it through everything. And don't worry about posting too much, trust me some people make more than 2 threads a night. ❤️

Reactions: overwhelming
overwhelming

overwhelming

Jul 6, 2020
I sorry you're going through withdrawals, I've personally never been addicted to anything so I don't know what you're going though, but I hope you and your partner can make it through everything. And don't worry about posting too much, trust me some people make more than 2 threads a night. ❤
thank you :)