S

SpiteySpringroll

Dec 25, 2018
Hello there! You can call me Springroll I guess. I'm here mostly because I wanna learn more about what kinds of methods are available for someone who wants to die by suicide. I've had a few thoughts here and there about ending it all, but no real motive to put my thoughts into actions. I do however catch myself thinking like this more frequently as time passes, and I'm seriously starting to think about doing something. I guess you could say I'm still on the fence though, since I'm still not sure how all of this entirely works, and I'm living what most would consider a relatively comfortable life. I am, however, very much alone in real life. Either way, I'm very glad to have found this site, and I'm very sorry if I'm rambling, okay, I'll stop now

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sólstafir and 5 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Have a look through the threads and you'll soon find out more

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now and 2 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Welcome. This is a cool site to hang out and exchange ideas with other people or do your own research on methods. It might even help you decide whether CTB is for you or not. There's no pressure here.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and 4 others
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
There are posts about recovery and also drugs in the off topic forum if you are on the fence. I feel like suicide should only be the last option. So if you haven't already exhausted the other options, you might find some help there. Don't be afraid to ramble or ask for support here.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Justanotherconsumer and 4 others