angelblade

angelblade

gem
Mar 20, 2020
due to fucking quarantine my only friend can't hang out with me.
i made plans and like always they fell through.
his moms scared because of covid19 so he has to stay home and i can't take being in this fucking house with the same fucking people.
i might just end it because of quarantine.
everything has gone to shit.
i can't even see my only friend so fuck it.
no i'm not killing myself over my friend not coming over. it just pushed me over the edge.
i can't do it anymore.
i can't stop crying.
i'm so sad.
what's the point?
if i don't kill myself i'll just cut so please don't worry about me.
i'm a pussy i probably won't kill myself.
i forgot to put a trigger warning i'm sorry
i forgot to put a trigger warning i'm sorry
i'm retarded and sent it twice i'm sorry

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BabyYoda
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I can tell that you're in pain. Can you maybe Skype with your friend until you can leave your house again? I know it's a poor subsitute, but then you'll stay in touch as least. As for you cutting yourself, is there some other way you can punish your body? A shower so cold that you think your heart will stop? Pushups until you think you will vomit?

Reactions: terry_a_davis and angelblade
angelblade

angelblade

gem
Mar 20, 2020
I can tell that you're in pain. Can you maybe Skype with your friend until you can leave your house again? I know it's a poor subsitute, but then you'll stay in touch as least. As for you cutting yourself, is there some other way you can punish your body? A shower so cold that you think your heart will stop? Pushups until you think you will vomit?
i don't want to burden him with my problems but we have been face timing every once in a while.
i might try something different other than cutting. thank you:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis and Sensei
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
Keep talking to us all here hun. Make a few threads, tell everyone your thoughts. Will distract you for a while if nothing else
It's an awful time to live in but just reach out and talk to us if you don't want to bother friends

Reactions: angelblade, Deleted member 1465 and Sensei
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Keep texting your friend. Try to video chat with them. Appreciate that, amidst all this chaos, you have another human being out there that cares about you and wishes they could spend time with you. I know that is likely not enough to make you not want to kill yourself, but imagine how horrible it is to have absolutely no one in the world- not a single soul to lend their companionship. Having no one really sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: angelblade and Sensei
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This time of isolation will pass. You need to stay in touch with your friend until it does. If the isolation is getting to you then do whatever you can to distract yourself.it will pass eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: angelblade and Sensei