• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019
My method is long drop, I have everything I need, the distance of fall (2.41m), the rope (15mm), the soap, and my weight (57kg). There are two very useful threads that explain this method but I have some very important doubts; On which side of the neck the knot is placed? For the beam the bowline knot is strong enough? my rope is very resistant so my goal is that the bowline knot resists to be suspended. The good thing about this method is that it will be effective anyway, if my neck is broken, perfect! but if not death is caused by suffocation, I don't care once I jump there is no turning back, it's over. Any information will be very helpful, thank you so much in advance.
I can't post my images
i cant post my images for some reason

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless and woxihuanni
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Do not attempt to hang yourself. You will likely fail.

• Hmph!
Reactions: all_pointless, Let'sgetoutofHERE and Astral316
U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019

Attachments

• ex-1.png
    ex-1.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: all_pointless
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't have anything practical to offer, but you can try the mega thread. Since you are new (sadly welcome), I do wish you'd hang around here a bit and see if it gives you some comfort, but I don't know your circumstances/don't want to come across as preaching.

Reactions: eve2004 and unatbrie
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Do not attempt to hang yourself. You will likely fail.
That must be why Iran uses this method to severely annoy it's convicted and accused.

Reactions: DeathImminent and unatbrie
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Please please read the mega threads on this. Lots have failed.

Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE
U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019
I don't have anything practical to offer, but you can try the mega thread. Since you are new (sadly welcome), I do wish you'd hang around here a bit and see if it gives you some comfort, but I don't know your circumstances/don't want to come across as preaching.
mega thread... what do you mean?
Please please read the mega threads on this. Lots have failed.
Failed just hanging or by long drop?

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Reactions: unatbrie
U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Hello, i read this before, at first i was thinking about these methods but it's not what im looking for... thank you

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Hello, i read this before, at first i was thinking about these methods but it's not what im looking for... thank you
How did you calculate how many metres the drop needs to be? Did you use the recommended formula? I dont have it but i am sure you can google it

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Hi, I don't have any advice on the method, sorry, but not sure if you've noticed(I haven't noticed it first when I was new on this forum) there is a search button in the right upper corner in the threads, look for hanging and maybe you'll find other threads that have the information you are looking for. I think, but I only think I'm not sure, I might be mistaking but I think I did see a mega thread(or maybe it was just a regular thread) here about hanging and it had the information about where to put the knot. I hope you'll find what you are looking for, and as said before- sadly, welcome. Hope you'll find people here that maybe will make your time alive at least a bit more bearable, even if it will be just reading different threads maybe even at random.

Reactions: all_pointless and unatbrie
U

unatbrie

Sep 24, 2019
Hi, I don't have any advice on the method, sorry, but not sure if you've noticed(I haven't noticed it first when I was new on this forum) there is a search button in the right upper corner in the threads, look for hanging and maybe you'll find other threads that have the information you are looking for. I think, but I only think I'm not sure, I might be mistaking but I think I did see a mega thread(or maybe it was just a regular thread) here about hanging and it had the information about where to put the knot. I hope you'll find what you are looking for, and as said before- sadly, welcome. Hope you'll find people here that maybe will make your time alive at least a bit more bearable, even if it will be just reading different threads maybe even at random.
thank you
How did you calculate how many metres the drop needs to be? Did you use the recommended formula? I dont have it but i am sure you can google it
Yeah i use the recomended formula, but i want to know my weight again just in case. And yeah you can find the information in google.

Last edited: