Lewliette

Lewliette

Jul 22, 2024
I don't see a future. I guess everyone here in this part of the forum at least can't see the future clearly too. I have already done para-cbt things. I would like to commit it by hanging. I have hang myself a couple of times trying to get the feeling of it, almost pass away in one occasion. Fortunately I already have the correct position, time and strength enough to commit it. I have enough reasons to keep up with my plan: in the university I am in, nobody likes me. I am like a burden for some people because of past troubles and those people have the support of teachers and directors. Somehow this directors mess with me sometimes. That last thing was the last drop my glass needed to spill out, so I am ok with it. Peace to everyone, hope to see you on the other side, if there is any. ✌️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HeartThatFeeds, hopemeetshopeless, divinemistress36 and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: hopemeetshopeless
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you go, I hope you go in peace. And remember, you are ALLOWED to change your mind. There's NO shame in changing your mind.

Reactions: hopemeetshopeless, It'sMyLife, CatLvr and 5 others
iamgonnadie

iamgonnadie

Jan 7, 2024
I hope you find peace, I advice you to not change ur mind

Reactions: Ashu and Trakehner
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
If you go, I hope you go in peace. And remember, you are ALLOWED to change your mind. There's NO shame in changing your mind.
That's why I think it's best to exhaust all options before committing to go through with a plan. If there are options other than CTB, than SI becomes a factor.

I get that some people find relief in suicide ideation, but if you REALLY want to do it, make sure if you've tried EVERYTHING to make your life work BEFORE you have your day. It truly provides a sense of peace and acceptance when you've done everything in your power (and had prayers go answered).

Reactions: CatLvr, ladylazarus4 and locked*n*loaded
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
If they realise they don't want to die anymore, there is no shame in delaying/cancelling your suicide attempt.

Reactions: CatLvr
Lewliette

Lewliette

Jul 22, 2024
What do you mean by "correct position"?
When trying the knots and the location to commit it, I realized it's difficult to find the correct position for closure of the blood flow as some resources here for hanging suggest. Also, the location I have, it's not the best for hanging, but it works if I do it right as I have checked in my last attempt where I almost passed out
What do you mean by "correct position"?
I just realized it was your thread I read, well, the correct position for me it is because the hanging place I have it's not the best, but not the worst, so in my attempts or para-ctb I have already done, the place doesn't allow me to just jump or let me fall for ctb, I have to tight the knot as much as I can and once I feel dizzy I will step forward to loose balance and consciousness. I think it could be called "parcial hanging", but mixed with "complete" as I will be up on my foot. My location are the stairs of my house, they are distanced enough from the first floor, but not for me to just jump. My ctb-tool it's an electric cable that is thick, long and strong to support my weight. I know it is not the best tool to do it, but it will work. Thank you for your thread, It was too useful.

Last edited:
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I agree. It doesn't get better. I should have done it the first time I thought about it.
Lewliette are you still with us?

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I'm sorry it had come to this, I wish you freedom from all pain and suffering.

apeaceofmind

apeaceofmind

everything's black..
Jan 31, 2024
last seen on september 12th online.

May you rest in peace