nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Nothing important here, I will just vent out about my empty aimless life.

Welcome to my world ladies and gentlemen! It has been a very blissful journey on earth. I like it. Of course, NOT!

I have no desires anymore. I don't care whether I achieve something or not. Probably, I can achieve something, what's the point out of that?! No point. Yeah, no point of living (my username).

I think the time has come to invest some time learning the methods deeply. I need to pick a good rope and go for it. Trust me, I'm leaving peacefully. All that I did and offered was love, I'm not ashamed of my past actions.

Believe me, I did my best. I studied hard.
I tried for jobs, I got rejected (gladly).
I was loyal in love (they abandoned me).
I tried my best to be a good daughter.
I was a good and loving friend.
I don't regret following the ethical code.
I sympathize with myself.

But

I'm done with this nonsense world.
I'm done with religious hypocrisy.
I'm done with society intolerance.
I'm done with my selfish brother.
I'm done with me having to handle everything just because I'm the ^wise^ one.
I'm done with having to work more just because I have no ^support^ or ^luck^ in this life.
I'm sorry, dear ones. I'm done!

I hope I get the courage and luck to do it in a few days. I hope I won't fail myself to do it soon. I hope I don't have to come back again here writing "I'm sorry I couldn't do it"
It's time to leave. It's time to end this nonsense. So let it be!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nomad7, LastLoveLetter, GentleJerk and 17 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Okay, well I guess you're in the right place if you need support. But just know it's okay if you need to change your mind or have more time before you do anything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, 9BBN, Life sucks and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. It is painful to live an empty existence. I also feel done with life. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I believe you! the world sucks. I wish you had better luck. I wish you the best

• Hugs
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Ah fellow Warrior. I relate so much with your words.

I'm so sorry this world has been so cruel and unfair to you.

We, as warriors, endure pain as we need to. But our determination is just as strong as our motives. For what and for whom we fight. As soon as we ripped off this, we are nothing.
Some go on, just for the fury or the pleasure. These too meet their end, sooner or later.

I don't need to remind you that your code was followed with honor. If this is your end I will remember your strength and your courage until the end of my days.

The world ends with you. But as long as you live, there will still be a chance, even a small one. So if you choose to fight again, be it as a warrior or not. We will be here to support you. Remember that.

I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, GentleJerk, 9BBN and 3 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Ah fellow Warrior. I relate so much with your words.

I'm so sorry this world has been so cruel and unfair to you.

We, as warriors, endure pain as we need to. But our determination is just as strong as our motives. For what and for whom we fight. As soon as we ripped off this, we are nothing.
Some go on, just for the fury or the pleasure. These too meet their end, sooner or later.

I don't need to remind you that your code was followed with honor. If this is your end I will remember your strength and your courage until the end of my days.

The world ends with you. But as long as you live, there will still be a chance, even a small one. So if you choose to fight again, be it as a warrior or not. We will be here to support you. Remember that.

I wish you the best.
Hug you tight, my dear fellow warrior. Your words really warm my heart. Much Love <3

• Hugs
  • Love
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm sorry for your suffering. I feel the same way rn. Slight details are different, but that could have been wrote by me; if I had the mental capacity rn. It's horrible having no purpose or meaning. I don't want to hijack this post with my issues. So I just want to say that your not alone & I fully understand not being able to "do this" anymore. I hope that you get the relief / comfort you deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, GentleJerk, 9BBN and 3 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering. I feel the same way rn. Slight details are different, but that could have been wrote by me; if I had the mental capacity rn. It's horrible having no purpose or meaning. I don't want to hijack this post with my issues. So I just want to say that your not alone & I fully understand not being able to "do this" anymore. I hope that you get the relief / comfort you deserve.
Thank you so much dear friend. Life can be very hard to some of us. I'm here to listen to all your issues for days. We're one family, and I appreciate your support. Hugs <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, GentleJerk, 9BBN and 2 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Something very important is here, dear @nopointofliving namely you pouring your beautiful heart out to us.

I don't have anything to say that would sound right, other than I understand you and I read your words.

❤️

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, 9BBN, nopointofliving and 1 other person