• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopefullygone

hopefullygone

Apr 4, 2023
I want to ctb, any suggested methods and how to do them? Thanks in advance. I hope you have a good day.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hello and welcome.

Look around the site, Interac with others, research.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Hmmm

Reactions: looseye, Myforevercharlie and Noise
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why people keep on making threads like this that aren't about a specific method when this site already has a suicide resource compilation, and there is a search function once one has enough posts. It has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best for the individual as it depends on what can be accessed, pretty much every method has already been discussed on here.

Last edited:
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I don't understand why people keep on making threads like this that aren't about a specific method when this site already has a suicide resource compilation, and there is a search function once one has enough posts. It has to be a personal decision deciding what method is best for the individual as it depends on what can be accessed, pretty much every method has already been discussed on here.
OP is new , cut him some slack chief

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
OP is new , cut him some slack chief
But I think that people are supposed to read the rules before they post on here and the OP clearly didn't do that. I think that on this site people should do their own research first before asking questions because the answer to every thread like this is to look at the suicide resource compilation and do your own research. Other people cannot decide the method for you. So if you have a problem with my comment then it's clear that you haven't read the rules of the site as well.

Reactions: boblong