• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
my only solace is knowing i can go out under the euphoria of a fent induced high. it takes everything in me not to call up my dealer, every single fucking day. im tired of it, i want it to be over badly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, _Minsk, Forveleth and 3 others
S

SchizoGymnast

May 28, 2024
my only solace is knowing i can go out under the euphoria of a fent induced high. it takes everything in me not to call up my dealer, every single fucking day. im tired of it, i want it to be over badly.
That sounds good right about now

Reactions: divinemistress36 and myusername890
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Should just get a shitload of fentanyl and get this life over with

Reactions: HD72, divinemistress36, Yeet_Me_Away and 1 other person
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

i am misery
Mar 22, 2023
If you don't mind me asking, how often do you re-up? Almost every drug is a form of escapism, everyone trying to take this their selves and their mind from this miserable torture cycle.

Reactions: divinemistress36
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
If you don't mind me asking, how often do you re-up? Almost every drug is a form of escapism, everyone trying to take this their selves and their mind from this miserable torture cycle.
i oded last week from a new supply. i tested it, it was positive, took it anyway. whenever i reup i do so with the intention to die

• Aww..
Reactions: Kusogaki and ForgottenAgain
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
hook me up!

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I wish I had access to f or h, sounds like a good way to go

• Love
Reactions: uncat_ and Artemisia
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hearing from "dead" people who were saved by narcan, they were all really pissed off because they had the best high of their life ruined by the EMT's
I say you have a good plan as long as you are alone.

Reactions: divinemistress36
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Is this considered a peaceful death? I have SN (the source is shut down, i dont have another source, sorry) but I am so scared that it wont work.

Reactions: losing hope
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Is this considered a peaceful death? I have SN (the source is shut down, i dont have another source, sorry) but I am so scared that it wont work.

I think it is, at least according to this; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/

I'm in the same position as you & am researching this as an alternative to SN, should mine fail me. I am a little surprised not more goodbye threads are using this method? Perhaps accessibility is the reason.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
I think it is, at least according to this; https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/opioid-megathread-overview.138948/

I'm in the same position as you & am researching this as an alternative to SN, should mine fail me. I am a little surprised not more goodbye threads are using this method? Perhaps accessibility is the reason.
Maybe that and the unrealiability of the street sources. I am just going to double up though. It seems way easier to inject something that to drink the SN

xero

xero

Jan 15, 2023
How much f would that take? I knew a few people who said if you have never done it and you snorted an entire blue you would be gone. But then I have read on other forums that you could live through a whole blue. Granted it isn't fake, how much would a non user need?