• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Poiramaru

Poiramaru

Mar 20, 2024
Hello, I live in a third world country, it is easy to find heroin and cyanide, so I have the doubt about the compatibility between both substances intravenously (I am open to other suggestions). I look forward to your answers, thank you.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! You won't need both substances. Either heroin (but not street quality!) and imo heroin is best to do IV. You will only need to ingest 1g-2g of cyanide. That's painful for a short amount of time but very effective.

Reactions: OrphicEnd
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
Are you saying you can get pure cyanide salt? From where? Can you dm me? Cyanide salt is a very good option if you really have access to it, as a high enough dose is so quick that there is no use to even worry about pain. It is extremely fast. As far as I know, cyanide salt is extremely difficult to find. It is not on the DW. Where can you get it?
Would be interesting to know but sadly OP has not been seen on here since this post. March 22 2024 Seems they were from South America.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For me, double methods is the right way.

No messing about and no risk of failure.

However I'd be curious to know how you'd get enough H to kill yourself but then be in a state to drink the cyanide too?

You'd be out of it once the H hits.