Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
why are you starving yourself

H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
Because i got fucking framed for doing something stupid when I was drunk
Doesn't sound very productive. You might need that nutrition to deal with it. Self-torture is just making a bad situation worse.

Reactions: ForeverAlone_autist
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024
Doesn't sound very productive. You might need that nutrition to deal with it. Self-torture is just making a bad situation worse.
Since I've turned 18 anyways I've always had plans to indefinitely kill myself at this age. I seriously don't want to live past it. I missed out on so much with my life and i got involved with the blackpill community at 13 at a young age and it's completely ruined my life since then. I want this shit to stop all together

H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
Since I've turned 18 anyways I've always had plans to indefinitely kill myself at this age. I seriously don't want to live past it. I missed out on so much with my life and i got involved with the blackpill community at 13 at a young age and it's completely ruined my life since then. I want this shit to stop all together
You have plenty of opportunity to adapt a more sound ideology. Though, it requires a conscious effort.
Either way, don't torture yourself for no gain.

ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

Jul 7, 2024
You have plenty of opportunity to adapt a more sound ideology. Though, it requires a conscious effort.
Either way, don't torture yourself for no gain.
You sound like one of these gaslighting idiots that say "OH 18 IS YOUNG YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME" no stfu no I don't everyday of my life gets bad and worse so idc anymore my life is over

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
You sound like one of these gaslighting idiots that say "OH 18 IS YOUNG YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME" no stfu no I don't everyday of my life gets bad and worse so idc anymore my life is over
18 is young. I get that maybe in your mid 20s you can say you've fallen behind and it's pretty annoying when people insist that you are "young" by their standards, but 18 seriously is basically the starting line of doing stuff.

• Hmph!
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Yeah; ngl you're overreacting dude if you think your life is over at 18

Wait at least until you're 25 or smth tbh

• Hmph!
Reactions: ForeverAlone_autist, derpyderpins and Eternal Eyes
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Let's hope all goes well
It sucks to feel like this. I also starve myself when things are worse than the normal worse. I'm sorry you got framed and I hope you can clear your name.

schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
i get how you feel, since i've turned 18 (well, even before i did, really) i planned on ending my life since i cant bear it anymore but there is an objective truth to what the other members are saying. you mightve missed out on a lot, but there is still a chance to catch up on that, whatever that might mean for you. it requires patience though

H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
I have no idea about whether your life is worth fixing or not. I was simply stating that there's plenty of time to adopt a new ideology, if you're so inclined.
If you intend to end your life, I assume you know where to find the information. Starving yourself is needlessly cruel to yourself, and not likely to end anything.

No offence intended.

Reactions: derpyderpins
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

Jul 7, 2024
i get how you feel, since i've turned 18 (well, even before i did, really) i planned on ending my life since i cant bear it anymore but there is an objective truth to what the other members are saying. you mightve missed out on a lot, but there is still a chance to catch up on that, whatever that might mean for you. it requires patience though
I've been patient enough god damn it
It sucks to feel like this. I also starve myself when things are worse than the normal worse. I'm sorry you got framed and I hope you can clear your name.
Idk if I ever will but like i say it's bad after bad things that come to me and i was heavily drunk as fuck