E

Euryale

Sep 29, 2018
It's been a month since I last lurked in this forum and life's been forgiving, well at least yesterday.

Just started a new sem, it's only been three weeks but my new prof decided to kinkshame me for the purpose of the lesson. The lesson's about the purpose of communication and everytime "isolation" or "need to belong" comes up, he always drew my presence to the whole class - asking stuff like: "did your parents give you attention" and "are you like this when you're young"...

I already know where I'm headed he doesn't have to preach it to the whole class. Though it feels like he's having fun doing so. If my whole purpose in life is to feed other's ego, I'm fine dying asap...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, FML0000000 and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Hugs. Sorry to see you are facing this. It's not appropriate on his part to do so. To think of this in other way.. may be he is curious or wanted to help you, he should have done it in private. Some people miss basic things.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Euryale
B

b4sun

Oct 24, 2018
im in this forum for few months , after changing to new account .have my ups and downs.
what the professor said , sounds like you're from asia?
i've been shame called like you a few times , these people think saying things will make them sound cool.

this is your life , but still not to let these people get in your bones.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Euryale
E

Euryale

Sep 29, 2018
Hugs. Sorry to see you are facing this. It's not appropriate on his part to do so. To think of this in other way.. may be he is curious or wanted to help you, he should have done it in private. Some people miss basic things.
Thanks yes I also think he had good intention. I usually don't react, head down, when the whole class start reacting to certain topics so maybe he just wants me to do the same, but I can't give what I don't have.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, FML0000000 and 1 other person
E

Euryale

Sep 29, 2018
im in this forum for few months , after changing to new account .have my ups and downs.
what the professor said , sounds like you're from asia?
i've been shame called like you a few times , these people think saying things will make them sound cool.

this is your life , but still not to let these people get in your bones.
Yes im in asia. It's pretty much a cultural thing that social misfits (sorry for the term), like me gets that treatment so im glad to see other countries being more considerate.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and b4sun