P

painofzed

Student
Dec 15, 2021
And once again I sit here having tried even more treatments for my depression, none of which have worked. At the end of the holiday season last year I was committed to a mental institution of my own accord because I thought surely that will help, that's the only step you haven't tried right!? Wrong. It didn't help, here I am again approaching the holiday season, I have a wife, I have kids, I have a loving family, but I am empty. I want nothingness, it calls for me and I am too scared to answer. Another year down, another miserable sad wretch typing away at this keyboard...

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I hope you find reason to live ❤️ but I understand if it's just gone on too long for you to bare much more ❤️ sorry you're suffering, I hope you find peace whatever you choose ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have been through a lot and I do understand that it can be tiring feeling trapped in a life that is just endless suffering. I also wish for nothingness more than anything. To cease to exist certainly sounds ideal to me, but of course actually leaving this life behind can be very difficult for us, even if we feel a need to be gone, and I hate that. I wish you the best.