• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Portor25

Jul 9, 2022
Hi all is there anything you can take over a few days to end my nightmare that won't show up on a autopsy ?

I have a plan in just under 10 months when suicide become active on my insurance but I just can not wait that long if there is anything ease help me. I need to make show my young kids are financially OK.

I can not live without my wife and I have to take the chance of being with her again even if there nothing either way my pain stops

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don't know of any substance that wouldn't be found in an autopsy. The only method I can think of would be the nitrogen method with diving equipment. Someone would have to remove everything after death. After a few hours (when marks from the fullface diving mask disappeared), someone would have to call a doctor, who would then hopefully certify a natural death.

There is a metal that causes death if ingested for a long time. The metal is undetectable or difficult to detect. But I don´t remember what it was.

Reactions: Portor25
P

Portor25

Jul 9, 2022
I don't know of any substance that wouldn't be found in an autopsy. The only method I can think of would be the nitrogen method with diving equipment. Someone would have to remove everything after death. After a few hours (when marks from the fullface diving mask disappeared), someone would have to call a doctor, who would then hopefully certify a natural death.

There is a metal that causes death if ingested for a long time. The metal is undetectable or difficult to detect. But I don´t remember what it was.
Wish I had someone that could help me do the Gas but I don't. Will have a look into the metal.

Thank you