E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
People say to get help. There is none. I've realised many of these 'help' places don't care. I am ignored everywhere I've asked for help. Ignored by people who are meant to be friends, family say they care not once did they ever show it and while they are all happy together I am just suffering in so much loneliness and that's all my life is like everyday. And they are not bothered even though they say they are. I can not describe how much I wish I had committed suicide a few weeks a go before my mum stopped me. She is more concerned about my step parent and doesn't even care about me yet I am forced to live here. I wish I had someone to ask if I'm ok, no one cares i can't do this anymore.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, rosie93, toforigivelife and 1 other person
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
I can understand. I feel the same. You can write to me if you wish <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you feel ignored, we all deserve to get the help we need. People can be so disappointing. I understand that loneliness is a painful feeling. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Whale_bones
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
I'm so sorry that you're trapped in this situation. I truly am.

I know that relationships and friendships are a challenge for those of us who suffer from suicidal depression but is there anyone else that you might be able to stay with? Just to get out of that house?

Maybe because your mother stopped you from committing suicide you are now on lockdown or maybe you're not of legal adult age and don't have a lot of choices, I don't know, you didn't indicate your age range.

I wish that you could break free for a while and give yourself a chance.

You're right. Professional help is available, happy pills are available, but having someone to genuinely listen to what's going on with you and care of to offer help and support is very, very difficult to find.

In some cases a person's mental health problems are so severe that death by suicide is destined to be their cause of death and in other cases if a little love and understanding and support as far as creating circumstances that would take away your suicidal feelings were offered, that person might've been saved.