• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
I feel terrible. I need to go soon. I can't last. I am dying slowly. It's unbearable. I have nothing to ease the pain. I am in poverty. I can't afford food or water. I am abused by everyone in my life except one person. I can't find anyone who can or will help me. I need an exit plan and I need it to work. I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: phoenixx, FuneralCry, SadJessu and 6 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
Your situation does sound difficult; it must be hard to have unstable finances and be surrounded by untrustworthy people. I hope you figure out what's best for you soon.

Reactions: The Lonely
P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
Your situation does sound difficult; it must be hard to have unstable finances and be surrounded by untrustworthy people. I hope you figure out what's best for you soon.
Thank you.

M

Mytimehascome

Sep 11, 2021
Theres a lot of info on this site. Im sure you can make an exit plan soon if you just keep researching. Good luck on your journey!!

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
Theres a lot of info on this site. Im sure you can make an exit plan soon if you just keep researching. Good luck on your journey!!
Thank you. I've been trying for a long time. Honestly, I have been researching since I was a young child. I was better at it back then. It's been so difficult for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mytimehascome
N

NOPAIN

Sep 13, 2021
I feel terrible. I need to go soon. I can't last. I am dying slowly. It's unbearable. I have nothing to ease the pain. I am in poverty. I can't afford food or water. I am abused by everyone in my life except one person. I can't find anyone who can or will help me. I need an exit plan and I need it to work. I don't know what to do.
can I ask where are you from? if you have any question about methods and etc I can help you.

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
can I ask where are you from? if you have any question about methods and etc I can help you.
Thank you. I am indigenous to the Americas. Where are you from?

I have been thinking about hanging myself. I don't know if there are any better options. I am also very afraid I won't do it right or succeed. Reading about it is so confusing to me.

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Thank you. I am indigenous to the Americas. Where are you from?

I have been thinking about hanging myself. I don't know if there are any better options. I am also very afraid I won't do it right or succeed. Reading about it is so confusing to me.
Of course there is!
N and SN are in demand on this forum

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
Of course there is!
N and SN are in demand on this forum
N is of preference to me. I have no idea how I would get the money to afford it. I don't understand SN at all. It frightens me, for some reason. I am also afraid the N won't work. I've read stories from people who survived it. I really don't want that to happen. If I could, I would like to combine multiple highly lethal methods. I'm so scared of some freak "miracle" happening and surviving, no matter how hard I try.

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
N is of preference to me. I have no idea how I would get the money to afford it. I don't understand SN at all. It frightens me, for some reason. I am also afraid the N won't work. I've read stories from people who survived it. I really don't want that to happen. If I could, I would like to combine multiple highly lethal methods. I'm so scared of some freak "miracle" happening and surviving, no matter how hard I try.
If you are not found within a day after using N, then the chances are very small

Sn takes about 4 hours to kill you

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
what is rtret
If you are not found within a day after using N, then the chances are very small

Sn takes about 4 hours to kill you
hmmm
i would really like n i just need to figure out how to get the money and source it
someone said they would help me source it but i cant find them anymore
i dont know
even small chances scare me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation. I understand it is hard to carry on when everything is hopeless. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation. I understand it is hard to carry on when everything is hopeless. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Thank you.