• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Please someone can you help me, literally can't take another day and I am too stupid to ctb from ECT which has wrecked my life and the life I once had! Can someone tell me exactly how to do it or does anyone feel the same

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Please someone can you help me, literally can't take another day and I am too stupid to ctb from ECT which has wrecked my life and the life I once had! Can someone tell me exactly how to do it or does anyone feel the same
You'll find most of us on here are the same. I won't give you a method but read posts on here and do plenty of research. The painless methods are N and SN but remember these will kill you. Why did ECT ruin your life, I was thinking of having this x

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
I have no memory, my speech is slurred and the left side of brain is damaged but the NHS won't admit to it so I'm left with no life and a family I can't look after so yes I do want to die and I can't even do that cus my head is so fucked

• Hugs
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Go into the suicide thread then list of resources and there is help on there for you.
I'm sorry this happened to you. You thought the NHS would help you.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering. How long ago did you undergo the ECT, can I ask?

As @Rachel74 said, we can't choose a method for you but if you have specific questions we can try to help. (((Hugs)))

• Love
Reactions: Rachel74
N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
I will have to jump I'm too stupid for anything else but I'm too scared
It was over a year ago, people don't need me now I'm useless and a recluse now cus I don't remember anything or anyone I'm heartbroken

• Hugs
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I will have to jump I'm too stupid for anything else but I'm too scared
It was over a year ago, people don't need me now I'm useless and a recluse now cus I don't remember anything or anyone I'm heartbroken
As your in the U.K. you would have access to SN which is sold on eBay.

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Pills seem so unrealiable and if I'm just in hospital again my husband will leave me, I just need the right instructions for carbon monoxide or hanging then I can b out this pure hell

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've tried to help you but it seems you want someone to practically set everything up for you. That won't happen I'm afraid.

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Sorry I don't mean to discuss it, that's how stupid I am
Please don't have a go at me it's already hell

• Hugs
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Sorry I don't mean to discuss it, that's how stupid I am
Please don't have a go at me it's already hell
I'm not having a go at you. I'm trying to help you. We're all trying to help you.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
If you have a garage and are going to be alone for a long period of time, attach a hose to your exhause pipe and make sure it's long enough to fit in your window. Close the window as much as possible so it can hold the hose in place and just sit and relax until you fall asleep. You won't feel a thing. If it helps drinking a lot beforehand. Take pills to relax you. I'm so sorry you're in such emotional agony. I wish I had a garage because that is the way I would do it. But you want to make sure you aren't found. So give yourself hours.

Last edited:
N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
I don't have a garage but thank u for the idea

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Oh you're very welcome. I'm using pills. I have tons that I had to not take even when I was in excruciating pain because I knew this day was going to come. That is the way I want to go out of course I'm scared. There's always a freak chance that it won't work. I wish I had a garage and my house was far from everyone else's because that is how I would do it.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

That's fine - from what I've read here it seems only pre-1996 cars are effective for that technique anyway.
Maybe if you just look through the List of Resources something will look promising and you can ask questions.