Ż

żółć

Oct 3, 2024
co powiedzieć na ocenie zdrowia psychicznego, żeby nie umieścili mnie w szpitalu

alienfreak

alienfreak

Student
Sep 25, 2024
I used a translator that showed it means this in english: "What to say at a mental health evaluation so they don't put me in the hospital"

Usually it's ok to say you have thoughts about suicide, but do not say you intend to do it or have been making a plan to do it.

Ż

żółć

Oct 3, 2024
Mój terapeuta wie, że wszystko zaplanowałem
Skorzystałam z tłumacza, który pokazał, że po angielsku oznacza to: "Co powiedzieć na ocenie zdrowia psychicznego, żeby nie umieszczono mnie w szpitalu"

Zazwyczaj nie ma nic złego w tym, żeby powiedzieć, że masz myśli samobójcze, ale nie mów, że masz taki zamiar lub że planujesz to zrobić.
Mój terapeuta wie, że wszystko zaplanowałem

W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
Usually it's ok to say you have thoughts about suicide, but do not say you intend to do it or have been making a plan to do it.
[emphasis added]

Polish Translation

Za pierwszym razem, gdy zostałem uwięziony w jednej z tych piekielnych, niedawno nie udało mi się zaliczyć CTB i czułem, że to zbyt wielka porażka, aby spróbować ponownie w najbliższym czasie, a już na pewno nie miałem nowego planu. To znaczy, że ani nie zamierzałem, ani nie miałem takiego planu, ani nie powiedziałem, że mam taki zamiar, ani nie stwierdziłem, że mam taki plan – > jednak nadal byłem uwięziony!

Za drugim razem kategorycznie odmówiłem odpowiedzi na jakiekolwiek pytania dotyczące myśli samobójczych czymkolwiek innym niż "myśli samobójcze i opieka psychiatryczna są NIEISTOTNE dla opieki, której tutaj szukam". Tzn. ani nie zamierzałem, ani nie stwierdziłem, że zamierzam, ani nie stwierdziłem, że mam plan, aby – > jednak nadal byłem uwięziony i aktywnie odmawiano mi rzeczywistej, wyłącznie bezstronnej opieki medycznej, o którą się ubiegałem i która – gdyby faktycznie została zapewniona – dałaby mi powód do dalszego życia – zamiast tego, zadufani w sobie, świętoszkowati, rzekomi "profesjonaliści" MH zniesławili mnie bardzo realnym problemem, z którym zmagałem się przez ponad rok (problem, który okazał się być SPOWODOWANY i tylko zaostrzony przez ich "leczenie"), wtrącili się, kiedy szukałem wyłącznie bezstronnej opieki medycznej podczas kryzysu medycznego, a następnie mieli na tyle odwagi i odwagi, aby poddać mnie jedynym rzeczom, które gwarantowały, że zostanę aktywnie samobójczy.

Nie miałam czynnych skłonności samobójczych, dopóki nie zostałam poddana nieproszonym, niechcianym, niepotrzebnym, błaganym, by nie poddawać się wyłącznie traumatyzującym interwencjom w kryzysie psychiatrycznym. (Gdyby faktycznie zapewnili mi tylko taką opiekę, o jaką wyraźnie prosiłem, nie miałbym czynnych skłonności samobójczych. Rzekomi "profesjonaliści" MH doprowadzili mnie do podstawowych myśli samobójczych - punktu odniesienia dla moich 50+ lat na tym świecie - i DOPROWADZILI MNIE do aktywnego samobójstwa!

Jeśli już powiedziałeś, że masz plan, NIE ufaj swojemu terapeucie!

The first time I was imprisoned in one of those hellholes, I had recently failed to CTB, and I felt like too much of a failure to attempt again any time soon, and I certainly did not have a new plan.
I.e. I neither intended to, nor had a plan to, nor stated that I intended to, nor stated that I had a plan to --> yet, I was still imprisoned!

The second time, I flat out refused to answer any questions about suicidal ideation with anything other than "suicidal ideation and mental health care is IRRELEVANT to the care that I am here seeking".
I.e. I neither intended to, nor stated that I intended to, nor stated that I had a plan to --> yet, I was still imprisoned AND actively denied the actual, exclusively unbiased medical care that I sought, and which -had it actually been provided- would have given me a reason to keep living -instead, self-righteous, sanctimonious, supposed MH "professionals" gaslighted me about a very real problem that I had been dealling with for over a year (a problem that turned out to be CAUSED and only exacerbated by their "treatments"), interjected themselves when I sought exclusively unbiased medical care during a medical crisis, and then had the addacity and gaul to subject me to the only things that guaranteed that I would be MADE actively suicidal.

I had not been actively suicidal until I was subjected to unasked for, unwanted, unneeded, pleaded not to be subjected to, and exclusively traumatizing mother-f'ing psychiatric crisis f'ing interventions. (If they'd actually provided only the care that I explicitly sought, I would not be actively suicidal. Supposed MH "professionals" drove me a baseline suidial ideations -baseline for my 50+ years in this world- and DROVE ME to be actively suicidal!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: alienfreak
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you don't wanna be admitted to a psych ward it's best to pretend that you're fine and I also wouldn't mention anything about being suicidal at all.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
alienfreak

alienfreak

Student
Sep 25, 2024
[emphasis added]

The first time I was imprisoned in one of those hellholes, I had recently failed to CTB, and I felt like too much of a failure to attempt again any time soon, and I certainly did not have a new plan.
I.e. I neither intended to, nor had a plan to, nor stated that I intended to, nor stated that I had a plan to --> yet, I was still imprisoned!

The second time, I flat out refused to answer any questions about suicidal ideation with anything other than "suicidal ideation and mental health care is IRRELEVANT to the care that I am here seeking".
I.e. I neither intended to, nor stated that I intended to, nor stated that I had a plan to --> yet, I was still imprisoned AND actively denied the actual, exclusively unbiased medical care that I sought, and which -had it actually been provided- would have given me a reason to keep living -instead, self-righteous, sanctimonious, supposed MH "professionals" gaslighted me about a very real problem that I had been dealling with for over a year (a problem that turned out to be CAUSED and only exacerbated by their "treatments"), interjected themselves when I sought exclusively unbiased medical care during a medical crisis, and then had the addacity and gaul to subject me to the only things that guaranteed that I would be MADE actively suicidal.

I had not been actively suicidal until I was subjected to unasked for, unwanted, unneeded, pleaded not to be subjected to, and exclusively traumatizing mother-f'ing psychiatric crisis f'ing interventions. (If they'd actually provided only the care that I explicitly sought, I would not be actively suicidal. Supposed MH "professionals" drove me a baseline suidial ideations -baseline for my 50+ years in this world- and DROVE ME to be actively suicidal!
Thanks for the correction, that's awful

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar