Chronicallyunwell

Chronicallyunwell

Aug 9, 2024
Guys can you help me to breathe and stop me from doing something really stupid and stabbing myself. I feel so unbelievably trapped here. I am struggling to breathe at all, I cant find a method at all.
I am trapped in chronic pain and every method I think of seems doomed to fail. Should I just take the chance and stab myself to death

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I'm sorry you're so desperate.

J

JR_Timm

Sep 10, 2024
Hi, I can speak from experience. I did try knife CTB twice, both impulsive and under the influence of alcohol. One - cut my wrists and stabbed myself in my stomach (like in stupid movies). Sat in the shower for more than an hour, then went to sleep thinking its all done - woke up in a hospital.
Second, cut my head open, literally, thinking the bleeding will be much faster - same as above.
Unless you know very well what to cut, I would advise against it.

Don't get me wrong, there is a reason I`m on this forum, we all need some sort of escape, its just way harder than I thought and need to be figured out, and not impulsive I think. I hope that you will find relief from whatever hunts you friend!

Chronicallyunwell

Chronicallyunwell

Aug 9, 2024
Hi, I can speak from experience. I did try knife CTB twice, both impulsive and under the influence of alcohol. One - cut my wrists and stabbed myself in my stomach (like in stupid movies). Sat in the shower for more than an hour, then went to sleep thinking its all done - woke up in a hospital.
Second, cut my head open, literally, thinking the bleeding will be much faster - same as above.
Unless you know very well what to cut, I would advise against it.

Don't get me wrong, there is a reason I`m on this forum, we all need some sort of escape, its just way harder than I thought and need to be figured out, and not impulsive I think. I hope that you will find relief from whatever hunts you friend!
Thanks I've calmed down a bit, i am just finding this all so difficult. But its definitely harder than I thought to ctb. I feel trapped. The gravity of my health situation is too much to deal with. I hope you're ok and please don't do anything stupid.