Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I need to escape... and I want to do it within this next week. despite months of trying to get my hands on SN or other simular painless strategies, I havent been able to get around the stupid fucking restrictions. Whats my best bet? For something $20 or less?? DIY or something I can find around my home

If nothing comes along thats better im just going to buy a gallon of weed killer. Itll be painful as fuck but at least theres no shot im going to survive it

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I think the first thing you DONT want to do in CTB is act on impulse.
That's a fairly easy way to disable yourself & waking up in the hospital disabled & worse off than you are now.
You can look through the megathreads for ideas.
I wouldn't recommend poisoning as a way to go.
No judgement!🌹💔

Reactions: SoulWhisperer, vampire2002, Tonkpils and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace, I certainly understand it's so torturous and dreadful suffering in this existence, to me it feels so cruel how there isn't a straightforward way to just cease existing.

Reactions: Skywren
Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
I think the first thing you DONT want to do in CTB is act on impulse.
That's a fairly easy way to disable yourself & waking up in the hospital disabled & worse off than you are now.
You can look through the megathreads for ideas.
I wouldn't recommend poisoning as a way to go.
No judgement!🌹💔
It's just so difficult not too... I've been trying to find a painless solution, something that I can plan and won't leave me crippled (at least more so than I am now). but I can't get my hands on anything with the resources I have

And it just hurts so fucking much. Living. I need to escape and find some sort of security/ safety. Why won't they let me die?

I'll try looking through the megathreads again
I hope that you find peace, I certainly understand it's so torturous and dreadful suffering in this existence, to me it feels so cruel how there isn't a straightforward way to just cease existing.
It's insane really... I hope you find peace as well

Last edited: