• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
How's your day going? Mine not so great unfortunately been kidnapped by the worst pro lifers out there 💀 fml

Attachments

• 71748619084__EEA975A3-38F6-4B3E-ABFC-B7A1DF60A887.jpeg
    71748619084__EEA975A3-38F6-4B3E-ABFC-B7A1DF60A887.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: worthIess, butterfly000, Praestat_Mori and 9 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
edit: oh wait...handcuffs?!?! omg what happened? ignore everything i just said😭

Last edited:
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Wtf, handcuffs??

• Wow
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
oooooo are u in group therapy??? i remember those days, i kinda liked it tbh. not the preachy counselor ofc, but hearing ppl's stories are so interesting.

i also could be guessing entirely wrong. if so, sorry op.
No I'm in hospital waiting room cos my heart rate is through the roof after running from police for 2 hours. I had the best escape out of the psyc ward, the woman who sat with me for a bit left her keys in my room by accident so I took the one to unlock the doors and when I just let myself out while they watched 🤣 fuck life at this point.. do whatever want whenever I want with no fucks given
Wtf, handcuffs??
They said 'keep her handcuffed she's fast' I'll take it as a compliment tbf

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, mediocre, 4am and 4 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
Wtf, handcuffs??
thx for pointing that out, i totally didn't see it!!! idk how.
No I'm in hospital waiting room cos my heart rate is through the roof after running from police for 2 hours. I had the best escape out of the psyc ward, the woman who sat with me for a bit left her keys in my room by accident so I took the one to unlock the doors and when I just let myself out while they watched 🤣 fuck life at this point.. do whatever want whenever I want with no fucks given

They said 'keep her handcuffed she's fast' I'll take it as a compliment tbf
woaaaaaaahhhh :o i'm so sorry for my incorrect assumption, i'm blind asf & didn't see ur cuffs!!!!😭i'm glad you're not hurt, sometimes they can be super aggressive. u have bigggg balls.

Reactions: Redacted24 and Sleeper System
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
thx for pointing that out, i totally didn't see it!!! idk how.
It's fine don't worry aha. My lovely not so fluffy bracelets. Atleast my exercise is done for the week

Reactions: Redacted24 and Sleeper System
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
It's fine don't worry aha. My lovely not so fluffy bracelets. Atleast my exercise is done for the week
what're they gonna do now?? @ my last psych ward we had an escapee but i was released before they found her, i wish i could give u some advice/tips on what comes next.

Reactions: Redacted24
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I reckon those handcuffs are not very necessary. I'm sorry that you have to be put in this situation

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
what're they gonna do now?? @ my last psych ward we had an escapee but i was released before they found her, i wish i could give u some advice/tips on what comes next.
Think they're just gonna check me out in hospital and take me back unfortunately but it was worth the excitement
I reckon those handcuffs are not very necessary. I'm sorry that you have to be put in this situation
They aren't necessary but if that's what they gotta do so they can sit back and relax on their phones then they do so…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24 and hikikomorizombie
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
How's your day going? Mine not so great unfortunately been kidnapped by the worst pro lifers out there 💀 fml

In trouble again I see. You seem to be having some fun at least.
You're a wild child. Don't get carried away! Hope you're doing ok otherwise.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
In trouble again I see. You seem to be having some fun at least.
You're a wild child. Don't get carried away! Hope you're doing ok otherwise.
What's life when it's not chaotic 🙃 thank you sir

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Today I watched a report about a dog who took 7th place in a people marathon. Your story made me smile for the second time today. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: CocoToxBase
T

tarantulatowels

Jan 19, 2024
I've been hospitalized 9 times and those facilities were so hard to escape from (not that I did, just if I tried to). How did you manage that HAHA

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Someone's getting a reprimand for that negligence with the keys I think 😌
I know I felt mean thats why I didn't harm myself when I ran off because it'll be on her.. just wanted to have some freedom and fun
I've been hospitalized 9 times and those facilities were so hard to escape from (not that I did, just if I tried to). How did you manage that HAHA
It's crazy here at reception there's 2 locked doors and once your through the first one you gotta wait for it to close and lock and then reception let you out the second door and then to get into my ward it's the same process someone has to let you through both locked doors one at a time. But with the keys it was so easy 💀 I didn't know how to unlock them at first so i practices on my own door and then make a run for it. Some other patient was trying to escape with me but I was like fuck that you can stay inside I worked for this 🤣

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Those other patients that could've escaped won't forget you not waiting lol
Did you do a comical kinda run when you escaped?
I would have let them out but there is seriously unwell psychotic patients here and I feel if I let some out with me and they go and CTB then it'll be my fault. As much as I'd love to free everyone single one here I'd rather it not be on my head aha.

I'd say it was kind of comical - more of a professional sprinter run 🤣 I've never ran so fast in my life it felt amazing to just be free and run. Even the police said I'm the quickest person they've seen run. I was running down a busy road for over an hour and eventually went into a wooded area where they got a police dog to come get me 🥲

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Aren't you also technically a psychotic patient 😌?
Meh I wouldn't class myself as psychotic. I don't have any psychotic symptoms thankfully but I do suffer from CPTSD. I think I have a better level of thinking than most patients here. Idk if that's cos I refuse to take medication and the other patients are hella drugged up but idk not my place to say.

I am on a UK psych ward and I was sectioned following general hospital. I was in general hospital for a week to monitor seizure activity and my heart but once I was medically fit I had a mental health assessment and they decided to section me unfortunately

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I've watched enough programmes on psych wards (oddly they fascinate me 🤔) to know that there is an eventual law of some kind they can enact to force medication I think.

In general you just think to yourself why do they bother going to all this trouble for a hopeless cause? The police coming after you etc. Let those who can or want to be saved be the main focus 🤷
exactly, I've made it pretty damn obvious I don't want the help. I was asking for help for over 2 years and received empty promises endlessly. So now I've given up on life and I'm making that clear. I'd rather someone else get the help (even if they do get help in this fucked up system). Alls I've done is been let down countless times by mental health services. Begging and crying for therapy for some sort of help which I never got. I don't see why I have to fight to get help. I have no where near the energy to fight for my own life rn and they are only keeping me in hospital because it's their job to and they'll lose their job. It's a sad reality but maybe if they helped at the start I wouldn't be like this. I'm actually kind of happy I am like this because it's opened a bigger perspective of how shit life is instead of being brainwashed by 'professionals' who are probably most likely depressed themselves.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Haha yer I've thought exactly the same about hospitals and police welfare checks etc. They're doing it to cover their ass and because the system can't accept that anyone is beyond help and has to 'keep calm, carry on and look busy' gotta look like they're doing something to reduce the statistics.
I always find it kinda funny (not in a nasty way) when people on here post pics of themselves in hospital and that they sent a dog after you. But what happens when the dog finds you, how did they get you?
It's all just a big load of mess and people should be allowed to fulfil their hopes and not brainwashed into thinking your mentally ill.. and the police dog was searching for me but it was on a lead with a police officer. I was sat behind a tree because everytime id move I think the dog would hear me crunching the leaves and get closer to where I was. It literally walked right past me in me in the pitch black twice and then eventually got me. I took a video cos it was quite funny how shit the police dog was but he was kinda cute so I'll let him off..

Attachments

• IMG_5798.jpeg
    IMG_5798.jpeg
    674.1 KB · Views: 0
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
careful 😂 they might send you to a PICU if youre not already at one