• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

allKae

allKae

die
Jan 14, 2024
I'm thinking if hanging myself would be a good thing, after all, the person who would find me would be my father and for him it would be a huge trauma and there wouldn't be time for me to do that, so I'm thinking about going out and throwing myself off an antenna or a bridge or leaving and try to overdose.

I may be desperate because I don't want to stay alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24 and Forever Sleep
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Well, you have to make sure that the height is tall enough. I wouldn't recommend overdosing though, high chance of failure.

For me, my death will also cause trauma to my family. I used to think about it a lot, I didn't want to make them sad. But after some time I decided: "If I die and disappear in non-existence, there will be nothing for me to exist. And even if my family feels sad, maybe ruin the entire family, it won't matter after 100 years. Tons of horrible things happen, resulting in tragedy. How many of them you know about? There are 8 billion people on this planet, there must be a lot of small things happening, but we don't know them, it doesn't hurt the society."

Of course that's my subjective opinion. But I wish you find peace, regardless of the way you choose, death or life.

• Hugs
Reactions: allKae and Redacted24
T

TwoWaysOnly

Dec 18, 2023
For me, my death will also cause trauma to my family. I used to think about it a lot, I didn't want to make them sad. But after some time I decided: "If I die and disappear in non-existence, there will be nothing for me to exist. And even if my family feels sad, maybe ruin the entire family, it won't matter after 100 years. Tons of horrible things happen, resulting in tragedy. How many of them you know about? There are 8 billion people on this planet, there must be a lot of small things happening, but we don't know them, it doesn't hurt the society."

Do you ever doubt yourself in that ? It seems like the greatest barrier should one decide they want to go. Do you ever think about what you would do to make it easier on them ? Like sort all your personal belongings, maybe removing electronics or journals so they don't obsess over trying to find answers ? Would you leave an explanation ?

It seems like such a hard decision to make because you know it will mess them up so bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24