• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EmptinessAwaits

Mar 2, 2023
So I got a little drunk, but this time the pain was too much, and I decided to cut myself with a razorblade on my hand and thies. I think I cut through the skin and it bleeds a lot. I want to know what to do to prevent it from getting infected. I would do some reearch but I drank too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
So I got a little drunk, but this time the pain was too much, and I decided to cut myself with a razorblade on my hand and thies. I think I cut through the skin and it bleeds a lot. I want to know what to do to prevent it from getting infected. I would do some reearch but I drank too much.
So sorry I can't help you, I have absolutely no clue about these kind of things. And I wouldn't advise things that would possibly make it worst.
Hope you find the help needed šŸ™

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptinessAwaits and Huntfish34
Embalmer

Embalmer

Apr 29, 2023
I'm not sure how deep the cuts are, for more shallow ones try to rinse them off and clean them up. And if they're still bleeding cover them with bandages, but if they're deeper and you've hit the fat layers/severed a vein you'll need to go to a hospital. As long as you keep them and your tools clean you should be fine, but if you notice any signs of infection definitely go get someone to check it out.

E

EmptinessAwaits

Mar 2, 2023
I'm not sure how deep the cuts are, for more shallow ones try to rinse them off and clean them up. And if they're still bleeding cover them with bandages, but if they're deeper and you've hit the fat layers/severed a vein you'll need to go to a hospital. As long as you keep them and your tools clean you should be fine, but if you notice any signs of infection definitely go get someone to check it out.
I'm waiting for them to clot, then I'll bandage them as you say. I hope I won't need to go to the hospital. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Embalmer