O

Oanlads

Feb 15, 2019
I've been trying partial suspension hanging but can't seem to succeed.
Probably because I can't overcome my survival instinct but I cannot compress my arteries without blocking the airway as well. Which makes it quite hard to keep myself suspended for long as I'm still very much conscious and suffocate badly.
I need to make it work ASAP but now my neck hurts from all the failed attempts. And I am running out of positions and such to try to find the right way to compress the arteries and fall unconscious before I suffocate to death.

I might have to consider a different method but it's not quite an option as I've already tried the ones I can think of and partial suspension hanging is the one I have come to after all.

I drank a bottle of weed killer a few years ago and almost died but failed.
I slit my wrist quite deeply a few times at once whilst being drunk and overdosed on the strongest meds I had at that time but I was just passed out for two days (I was aware slicing my wrist wouldn't be fatal tbh)
And I considered jumping off a height and went to the highest bridge nearby three times (it's in the middle of nowhere and very hard to visit) and also thought of jumping off of a 16th floor balcony but I finally couldn't push myself though I can suspend myself with one hand.... but can't manage the last push.

And now I'm struggling with partial suspension hanging and starting to feel that it might be utterly impossible to achieve unless I am entirely willing to go through all the pain and discomfort of suffocation...

Charcoal burning sounds rather peaceful but I don't have the place to do it.

I am getting really pressed for time.

Any suggestions on a method or anything that will actually work especially in my state of mind(not mentally troubled to the extent where I am numb or willing to take physical pain) ?

If I stick a knife in the right side of my neck, the artery ish and leave myself for a few hours, will I 100% die ?

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Mylifeispointless
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
You shouldn't suffocate during partial or even full... Well maybe with full but that's not what you're supposed to pass out from. You're supposed to pass out within 10 seconds from partial if you're doing it correctly.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, NoDream and Mylifeispointless
O

Oanlads

Feb 15, 2019
You shouldn't suffocate during partial or even full... Well maybe with full but that's not what you're supposed to pass out from. You're supposed to pass out within 10 seconds from partial if you're doing it correctly.
It's quite dreadful how long it might take for me to figure out the correct way of doing it...

Might reconsider jumping off of a balcony but then I'll have to get a room from Airbnb or something and also I shouldn't forget how I backed out the last...five times or something

Reactions: lemmeeleev
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
It's quite dreadful how long it might take for me to figure out the correct way of doing it...

Might reconsider jumping off of a balcony but then I'll have to get a room from Airbnb or something and also I shouldn't forget how I backed out the last...five times or something
Jumping is more risky than you think and not as quick either. You don't die from hitting the ground, you die from your broken bones piercing your inner organs in most cases. It's not that hard to practice partial, a bit uncomfortable yes, but not unbearable.

I am a chronic pain sufferer though so it might be different for me.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
O

Oanlads

Feb 15, 2019
Jumping is more risky than you think and not as quick either. You don't die from hitting the ground, you die from your broken bones piercing your inner organs in most cases. It's not that hard to practice partial, a bit uncomfortable yes, but not unbearable.

I am a chronic pain sufferer though so it might be different for me.

I understand but I suppose there are types of pain I personally find to be more bearable. And considering the fact that I can't even reach unconsciousness by partial suspension after weeks of trying, I might prefer jumping if i could even push myself though.
And I heard the death is instant if you fall from a good height (gonna be over 100 ft) onto an utterly hard surface such as pavement made of asphalt.
Whilst apparently you'll have to go through a fair amount of discomfort and that by partial suspension hanging ?

I'll still try some different position of the hanging tho...hoping to find the right spot

It's so agonising that I cannot die