Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The person I trusted all this time and who became my best friend, just confessed that she had betrayed me, cutting all ties with me.

People, are you there? I don't know how to say this, I don't know how to describe it, please, I think I'm going to do something crazy, I'm desperate, I hope I got hit by a car, I need to vent, I feel more alone than ever

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dissolve, CTB Dream, ksp and 7 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I am here. That sounds horrible, and you did not deserve for that to happen. I am probably not able to be helpful, but I wanted to let you know that I read this. I honestly think anything else I might try to say (to be comforting? to make suggestions?) would only make it worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ksp and ImsooDone1N
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm sorry, I know that infliction of pain by those close to you makes it much more intense and awful. It's been a factor in my change into a hermit in recent years.

• Hugs
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I am here. That sounds horrible, and you did not deserve for that to happen. I am probably not able to be helpful, but I wanted to let you know that I read this. I honestly think anything else I might try to say (to be comforting? to make suggestions?) would only make it worse.
At least I would like to talk to someone, anyone

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe that after all, you cannot really trust people. Other people are sadly responsible for so much of the suffering that exists in this world and it's horrible how they can cause so much harm. But it does sound like a painful situation that you are in, it's certainly so awful when in this life what we go through just continues to get worse but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, ksp, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This happened to me recently too. I realised that the theme - mistreatment, cover-up and abandonment - was a perfect replica of what happened with my family in childhood. My thoughts are with you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, ksp, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Hi! I'm a little late but... Want to tell me what happened?

Hope you're "ok"!

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sorry understandi betray cruel this awful human do always. Know well how this do same cruelty awful species. Any want vent forum here talk ok , hope safe. Know betray cruely hug