N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022
I've done as much as I can finding info without a search option, and i hope you can help.
I am trying to find UK metrics and measurement of nitrogen exit bag method.
I've read all the resources links available to me on this site and spent hours on the inert exit bag megathread.
If you have the search function or have seen a post relating UK list or measurement of what I need
ie: Is it a 2L tank of Nitrogen in the UK and does this hold 400 litres of Nitrogen need to ctb.?
Which flow regulator do you buy to insure 15L per minute?
Which pressure regulator?
If anyone knows or can point or link me in the direction of the answer I'd appreciate it.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
There's a chspter on it in the PPH April 2022: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-april-2022.89185/

O

Overdone

Sep 26, 2022
I've done as much as I can finding info without a search option, and i hope you can help.
I am trying to find UK metrics and measurement of nitrogen exit bag method.
I've read all the resources links available to me on this site and spent hours on the inert exit bag megathread.
If you have the search function or have seen a post relating UK list or measurement of what I need
ie: Is it a 2L tank of Nitrogen in the UK and does this hold 400 litres of Nitrogen need to ctb.?
Which flow regulator do you buy to insure 15L per minute?
Which pressure regulator?
If anyone knows or can point or link me in the direction of the answer I'd appreciate it.
I'm having the same problem with not being able to find a search function.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I'm having the same problem with not being able to find a search function.
Write some more posts or comment on other posts, and the search function will eventually be available to you.

Reactions: almaranthine and leeloosnow