• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Okay so given that i have never been close to my family, and in life friends come and go. I plan to use a scheduled email to let certain organisations i have been a part of know about my death.

However I'm not sure how to write a death notice email.
its important i send this notice, as there are some good friends iv had over the years who I would like to let know of my death. But I don't want the email to sound as if it is from me.

Any ideas of how you you would write such an email?

"
Dear Friends

I regret to inform you that Firstname Lastname
has sadly passed away from ( a nice way of saying suicide )

Please let anyone who was close to them know

Signed
Name Name
"
???

its tricky to write.

Last edited:
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
is there a reason why you're writing in third person? are you gonna send the note as someone else, or what?

this seems way too formal but you might have a reason for it

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Is it vital these organisations know you passed from suicide? You could say "passed unexpectedly after a brief illness"

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
I found what i need to say.
But honestly would not recommend this for the faint of heart.
its essentially an indirect goodbye to friends.
and can be quite emotionally challenging.

but on the flip side, you get to choose the words
and use your language. and even if they don't know
its you. its a way of writing a goodbye to friends
who you would otherwise not be able to leave a note for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack