• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thekingofthabeat

Oct 6, 2023
Hello, I got a sturdy anchor point (beam on my ceiling) tested it a lot. The problem is that the rope will be short because Im tall. So there will be only 3 feet or so of lenght after doing the knots. Got two polypropilene ropes one is 10mm and the other is 12mm. In theory this ropes supports 500kg or 1100 lb. But with those ropes being so short... I don't know if I should buy one more thick or trust one of these. Thanks for the help guys. I will like to do it tomorrow or saturday. Nobody to rescue me so the only thing holding me on this is my overthinking on the rope breaking after I loose my conscious. I dont want to make another mistake like my last attemp. Thank you very much.

Reactions: LM10
T

thekingofthabeat

Oct 6, 2023
Go for the 12mm one as it'll be slightly more comfortable. The load rating is important because the knots can only handle a certain percentage of the max load of the rope so you should be good there. I don't get how the rope is too short of you're saying you're too tall for it.
the ceiling is not very high. Since I am also tall, the rope is not very long to hold me in the air. After making the knots the lenght of the rope is about a meter or a meter and half.

Thanks for the help