• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spidermanspiderpoo

Spidermanspiderpoo

Aug 23, 2022
Remember how I ordered SN? Yeah well it got here. The box was not sealed and some of it was lumpy so I'm not gonna be able to use it but thats not my chief concern. My chief concern is that it was supposed to arrive on saturday. My source says it hasnt arrived yet and will arrive on saturday but I got a delivery addressed to me with SN. I'm so confused. I'm hoping another one might arrive on saturday???? Maybe a better one which is why I have not talked to customer service yet. I'm confused and scared. I don't want to be denied this....

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
Why would you get two parcels? Did you order it twice?

G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
Imagine that i have 2 kg of sn and the first i didnt oen and kerp safe.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Sole of the SN doesn't have anti caking agents so it will be clumpy. That doesn't mean it's bad.

Reactions: jodes2
Spidermanspiderpoo

Spidermanspiderpoo

Aug 23, 2022
Why would you get two parcels? Did you order it twice?
Because apparently, legally I haven't "received" my parcel yet
Sole of the SN doesn't have anti caking agents so it will be clumpy. That doesn't mean it's bad.
Thank you so much!!! Maybe I will be able to use this SN after all! I will still wait till Saturday for any possible clarification.
Imagine that i have 2 kg of sn and the first i didnt oen and kerp safe.
oh wow, I wish I could get some from you lol

Reactions: jodes2