• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BearImComing

Oct 28, 2019
I am looking into using SN as a way to finally be at peace. I need some help though.

- Sodium Nitrite - 15-17g + 100ml water
- Antienemic - Metoclopramide
- Benzos - not sure? Flubromazolam?

I'm going to take the Antienemic every 8 hours, 2 days prior to SN consumption and then again 45 minutes prior and the benzos just before hand.

Is there anything else I'll need?

Where can I find everything, it seems quite hard to get hold of it all in the UK. If anyone could provide links or advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Any other information that anyone would like to share would be appreciated too!

Also, I cant seem to access the PPH download, it just says not accessible on MEGA.

Thanks for any replies, I hope you're all doing well.

Bear.

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven and Hennessy
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
You're going to want to take an acid reducer 45 min before the SN as well. The PPH recommends Tagamet, but there are others out there if you can't obtain that one.

Reactions: Foster13
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
You are missing an acid reducer. Ranitidine is much more available in the UK over cimetidine. Take it about 50 minutes before SN (4 x 75mg)

The Metoclopramide last dose should be an hour before SN and most people following the regimen still take 30mg as the last dosage.

Flubromazolam is extremely good for sedation from personal experience but it didn't seem like it had too fast of an onset; you could test the dosage you plan to use with an 8h fast to know when to take it. Your timing at the moment will be fine anyway

Reactions: Foster13 and Darkhaven
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I am looking into using SN as a way to finally be at peace. I need some help though.

I'm going to take the Antienemic every 8 hours, 2 days before SN consumption and then again 45 minutes prior and the benzos just beforehand.

Where can I find everything, it seems quite hard to get hold of it all in the UK. If anyone could provide links or advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I cant seem to access the PPH download, it just says not accessible on MEGA.

Bear.

I'm going to take the Antienemic every 8 hours, 2 days prior to SN consumption and then again 45 minutes prior and the benzos just beforehand.

Bear.
The information I have is you should fast several hours before you take the drink. If you weigh less

I'm going to take the Antienemic every 8 hours, 2 days before SN consumption and then again 45 minutes prior and the benzos just beforehand.

Bear.

Here is the information I have about using SN.

Fasting several hours before drinking SN to improve rapid absorption of the drink.

40 minutes before drink, take three 10mg of metoclopramide and at the same time take 800 mg Tagamet (cimetidine).

If you weigh less than 200 pounds mix 25 grams of SN into 50-100 ml of water.

Potentiation of the SN can be achieved with 2 grams of crushed propranolol mixed into the SN / water solution.

I didn't read anything about benzos, but sounds like a good idea to me to reduce anxiety.

I concur with you and other posters, that taking anti-emetics for some hours ahead of time before the drink would seem a good idea.

Hope this helps
The information I have is you should fast several hours before you take the drink. If you weigh less

Here is the information I have about using SN.

Fasting several hours before drinking SN to improve rapid absorption of the drink.

40 minutes before drink, take three 10mg of metoclopramide and at the same time take 800 mg Tagamet (cimetidine).

If you weigh less than 200 pounds mix 25 grams of SN into 50-100 ml of water.

Potentiation of the SN can be achieved with 2 grams of crushed propranolol mixed into the SN / water solution.

I didn't read anything about benzos, but sounds like a good idea to me to reduce anxiety.

I concur with you and other posters, that taking anti-emetics for some hours ahead of time before the drink would seem a good idea.

Hope this helps

Bear, right after I posted this I saw a thread on this forum called "Has anyone here ever tested mixing benzos and Tagamet" - where a poster called Dragon wrote on June 28, 2019, that diazepam should not be mixed with tagamet. That thread has a lot of info about benzo + tagamet, so you may want to read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel74