• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
Hello!

I'm planning to CTB on my birthday this October. My plan B is the SN method and I think it's a fairly good way to go. Plan A is to OD on a bunch of pills (Also actively looking for Fentanyl so hmu if you know a dealer).

However, as someone living in a country where drugs are being hunted everywhere, it's hard for me to get ahold of the needed things for the SN method. I already found SN on Shopee, but I'm not sure if they're the real deal or not.

So I'm asking help to those who live in the same area, where did you get SN and the other stuff (antiemetics and acid regulators) needed for it? You can DM me the links/areas where you got them from or if you're kind enough, link/state them down below.

UPDATE: I found the things that I'm looking for, except for a legit source of SN, which is the main ingredient of this whole thing. But anyway, anyone who wants to do it with me?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, Euthanza, Hollowillow and 2 others
30yenotoko

30yenotoko

くだらない人生
Jun 27, 2022
This is an old post but wanted to ask were you able to get SN easily?

30yenotoko

30yenotoko

くだらない人生
Jun 27, 2022
Did you get it online? Not having any luck finding one.

I'd like to PM you but I don't know how to.

thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
Did you get it online? Not having any luck finding one.

I'd like to PM you but I don't know how to.
i think you need to make a few more posts and interaction to threads to have access to features such as the search bar and chat. with that being done, you should be able to hover over one's profile and then click 'Start Conversation'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30yenotoko