• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LivingHellonearth

Feb 17, 2022
I need help writing my suicide note. I was physically assaulted at work by a coworker he dislocated my shoulder and brake two of my ribs, I was traumatized but never reported the incident this let to my PTSD. I haven't enjoy a single day since July 19 of 2020 when it happened. I have try everything medication, therapy, meditation but nothing works and I'm getting worse every day and I need out. I Love my family and they love me but I can't keep going, everyday is living hell I can't forget the incident not even for a second. How can I write a suicide letter stating that I'm living hell and I want out because of that coworker Thank you

Reactions: Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I'm not very emotional so forgive me if I come across as insensitive. I'm pretty sure you've thought about reporting him but didn't do for a good reason.

I think it might help if you don't write it all at once. Write 1 or 2 statements or paragraphs every now and then. How to start?

- How did you first know him
- your work relationship progress
- your previous thoughts about him
- your thoughts now
- how was your day going - before the traumatizing event
- your feelings when the event started
- your physical pain
- more on what he did
- the aftermath and how it contributes to your suicidal thoughts

I apologize if my response is inappropriate or lame. If you don't feel comfortable, let me know and I will delete it. I mean well but I'm so weird

L

LivingHellonearth

Feb 17, 2022
I'm not very emotional so forgive me if I come across as insensitive. I'm pretty sure you've thought about reporting him but didn't do for a good reason.

I think it might help if you don't write it all at once. Write 1 or 2 statements or paragraphs every now and then. How to start?

- How did you first know him
- your work relationship progress
- your previous thoughts about him
- your thoughts now
- how was your day going - before the traumatizing event
- your feelings when the event started
- your physical pain
- more on what he did
- the aftermath and how it contributes to your suicidal thoughts

I apologize if my response is inappropriate or lame. If you don't feel comfortable, let me know and I will delete it. I mean well but I'm so weird
Thank you I appreciate your response.