• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 31858

can someone help me with my ctb plan? please. I have propranolol, metoclopramide, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, tramadol, I have a little clonazepam and I could get some benzo but I'm not in the mood I might consider it, I also have risperidone. I am missing my plan, I would like to follow the stat method. I also need to find a place because I wanted it to be in a place with trees but I can't find a way to get there without a car. Maybe get money from my credit card and rent a cabin and when it's time to do it, go to the woods. I wouldn't want a hotel. Another thing that occurs to me is a tent, and to do it in the forest, I don't know, I'm a bit lost. You may think I'm asking too much but I had a hard time getting out of bed and going to get the sn and meds, I'm not in a good place to think and plan a lot, I just want to get this over with as soon as possible.

edit: I also have omeprazole but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

i appreciate any ideas, thoughts, or pm

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, Voi, keitaro and 1 other person
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Maybe you should think about this more quietly, get up, prepare yourself a good drink and with a cup of tea or coffee think about it, no rush at all.

Hope it goes well for you one way or another.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
can someone help me with my ctb plan? please. I have propranolol, metoclopramide, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, tramadol, I have a little clonazepam and I could get some benzo but I'm not in the mood I might consider it, I also have risperidone. I am missing my plan, I would like to follow the stat method. I also need to find a place because I wanted it to be in a place with trees but I can't find a way to get there without a car. Maybe get money from my credit card and rent a cabin and when it's time to do it, go to the woods. I wouldn't want a hotel. Another thing that occurs to me is a tent, and to do it in the forest, I don't know, I'm a bit lost. You may think I'm asking too much but I had a hard time getting out of bed and going to get the sn and meds, I'm not in a good place to think and plan a lot, I just want to get this over with as soon as possible.

edit: I also have omeprazole but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

i appreciate any ideas, thoughts, or pm
Sorry for not being helpful, but may I ask why you worry omeprazole may not be a good idea?

D

Deleted member 31858

Maybe you should think about this more quietly, get up, prepare yourself a good drink and with a cup of tea or coffee think about it, no rush at all.

Hope it goes well for you one way or another.
Thanks, I'm going to try it, really, every day it's harder for me to think, I can't concentrate anymore.

Sorry for not being helpful, but may I ask why you worry omeprazole may not be a good idea?
I have read in threads that in the new PPH antacids are no longer recommended, but as we know many have had success with them, I guess it is a matter of what we decide

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Thanks, I'm going to try it, really, every day it's harder for me to think, I can't concentrate anymore.

I have read in threads that in the new PPH antacids are no longer recommended, but as we know many have had success with them, I guess it is a matter of what we decide
Oh, thank you for informing me, did it specify why they were no longer recommended?

I can't seem to find a specific thread about it.

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Oh, thank you for informing me, did it specify why they were no longer recommended?

It's in the recent PPeH. In the section on SN...that benefits or consequences of antacids or PPIs haven't been established so no longer advised.

D

Deleted member 31858

Look, I'll leave you with these two threads, which are the ones that explain well

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...response-from-phillip-nitschke-himself.94405/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-necessary-are-antacids.91937/

• Love
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Look, I'll leave you with these two threads, which are the ones that explain well

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...response-from-phillip-nitschke-himself.94405/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-necessary-are-antacids.91937/
Thank you so much, that was very kind of you to find those for me, I appreciate the effort, especially when you are suffering yourself.
(So sorry for the questions on a thread that was supposed to be more concentrated on your initial request.)
It's in the recent PPeH. In the section on SN...that benefits or consequences of antacids or PPIs haven't been established so no longer advised.
Thank you for the additional information, back when I was here they seemed to still be advised as part of the regimen, to the point I already have such in my possession.

D

Deleted member 31858

just when I was doing my thread I was thinking of london, I think it would have helped me to do my regimen

Last edited by a moderator:
K

keitaro

uwu
Jul 10, 2022
i'm also considering doing my ctb out in nature, but i also don't have a car. i was thinking maybe i could rent a car, but idk yet. i realize not everyone has that option, but just an idea. best of luck, tho~

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
every day it's harder for me to think, I can't concentrate anymore.
it's harder when you dont see no point at all but we have to try not to be so down until we can leave or whatever

V

Voi

Jul 6, 2019
I am very sorry to read your post. I wish everything would get better.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
So antiacids helps in your peacefulness but delays the process.