• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gill_Bates666

Gill_Bates666

The Ashen one
May 29, 2024
I know this is really stupid but all my life I've never been able to express my feelings and i don't know how to write my own ctb note. Can someone maybe Dm me and then i give you what i want to say and you write a text for me please? I know it's stupid but i really don't know how to write something decent

Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Trust me, it'll be best if you write your own words from your heart.. best to say all the things you feel you need to say, let them know its not their fault, and not to blame themselves, that its a decision you thought about long and hard, and not spur of the moment decision and let them know you love them. But it should come from you. Best of luck..

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I also think that you should try to write your own suicide note. If you want to write something , do it as best as you can and even if it seems clumsy or not as smooth, it is from you and that should be the most important part! The people who read it will know that it is from you.

If you have another person write it for you it will be less personal and maybe even doesn't seem real for the people you leave the note for.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
you should just pour out everything you want to say, finally let out all the feelings you've been bottling up. tell them your reasons why you did it and how long it has been going on. i suggest you actually don't worry about what they'd think of you while writing from your heart, it might restrain you from actually letting out what you actually feel. i don't recommend letting other people write it for you, it's less genuine

S

ssplease

May 12, 2024
I know this is really stupid but all my life I've never been able to express my feelings and i don't know how to write my own ctb note. Can someone maybe Dm me and then i give you what i want to say and you write a text for me please? I know it's stupid but i really don't know how to write something decent
Why do you feel you need a note? What do you want it to accomplish? I'm m not saying you shouldn't, just want to clarify. Also, from my understanding, most notes aren't taken seriously by those left behind. The assumption is we are unstable so in a way it often doesn't matter, or just gives the people left more ammunition