• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I moved mt ctb date so I'm planning to od next Saturday. I have mostly everything in line but I do need some help on a few things.
(I dont have access to anti convulsants or anything like that unfortunately. I want a horrid death anyways because I truly deserve it. So that doesn't matter too much to me.)
The pill I'm using is oxybutynin. It's probably not the most affective but it's all I can get my hands on rn. There have been 2 documented overdoses on this med. A 13 year old girl and a 35 year old women. They both survived but they only took 100mgs I'm planning to take 300mgs.
Do you think this'll be affective or should I find a stronger med? I can find a stronger one it'll just push my ctb date farther back.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
overdosing is one of the least effective suicide methods out there. Especially seeing the only two people have overdosed from this method, I really doubt that this will succeed. The thing about overdoses is that most medications are covered in a substance that makes you ill if you take too many of them. This is why so many medications have nausea as a side effect. you will go into slow and painful organ failure before you will die. Please do not use this method.
overdosing is one of the least effective suicide methods out there. Especially seeing the only two people have overdosed from this method, I really doubt that this will succeed. The thing about overdoses is that most medications are covered in a substance that makes you ill if you take too many of them. This is why so many medications have nausea as a side effect. you will go into slow and painful organ failure before you will die. Please do not use this method.
I take hydrocodone at night and I would not even use that overdose

yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I would look for a more reliable method, I recently failed an OD attempt with a 3 MONTH dose of my meds- it didn't even cause any damage (at least not physically). Would very strongly not recommend. Save your pills to help get you through a more reliable method if anything. also, organ failure isn't a good way to go, even if you feel you "deserve a horrible death" (you don't) your more likely to end up on dialysis or life support and either way closely monitored, would make it a million times harder to carry out another attempt. Good luck with whatever you decide to do, wishing you peace ✌️ ❤️

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I moved mt ctb date so I'm planning to od next Saturday. I have mostly everything in line but I do need some help on a few things.
(I dont have access to anti convulsants or anything like that unfortunately. I want a horrid death anyways because I truly deserve it. So that doesn't matter too much to me.)
The pill I'm using is oxybutynin. It's probably not the most affective but it's all I can get my hands on rn. There have been 2 documented overdoses on this med. A 13 year old girl and a 35 year old women. They both survived but they only took 100mgs I'm planning to take 300mgs.
Do you think this'll be affective or should I find a stronger med? I can find a stronger one it'll just push my ctb date farther back.
Short answer is No

For od using drugs, you need three components which are strong opioid, megadose of benzos and alcohol (not needed but why not)

Other successful drug mixtures are Ddma and ddmp drug mixtures which are used in assisted suicide and survival rate is literally zero if taken the right dosage!