• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Samhain616

Samhain616

Jun 1, 2019
Guys I'll be ctb soon. I'm ready to go except for the one thing on my bucket list I gotta do before I go. DMT. It's an experience I need, perhaps it'll save my life but I doubt it as my problems are circumstancial and irreversible. Does anybody know how the hell I can get my hands on some bearing in mind I have no idea how to access/use the dark web. Im in the UK and need it soon

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Buying syrian rue seeds and acacia confusia bark shouldn't be hard and can be bought online. I'll PM you a link to a store that's got a good track record.

Recipes for brewing are aplenty online.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul and Ashpac
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Guys I'll be ctb soon. I'm ready to go except for the one thing on my bucket list I gotta do before I go. DMT. It's an experience I need, perhaps it'll save my life but I doubt it as my problems are circumstancial and irreversible. Does anybody know how the hell I can get my hands on some bearing in mind I have no idea how to access/use the dark web. Im in the UK and need it soon
If you can afford it, do a spiritual retreat. They're legal and your experience is guided by a shaman or whatever.

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
if you have a dissociative disorder, especially DID, i would advise against it. DMT keeps you from denying things and it can bring up some very traumatic memories if you have issues with dissociation and you will have a very difficult time coping with it. You could probably still do it with an experienced trip sitter but they'd have to talk you out of doing something stupid.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
V

vulgareconomics

Apr 5, 2019
Buying syrian rue seeds and acacia confusia bark shouldn't be hard and can be bought online. I'll PM you a link to a store that's got a good track record.

Recipes for brewing are aplenty online.

i'm just seeing this now, can i pm you?

Reactions: AsexualBarbieBoy