• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RaEBvdka

Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone.
Well, I pretty much accepted the idea of death the last months. I want to go without much suffering and without failing. I need good and effective solutions for someone that has no access to guns. Help me find my peace.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and dyn00ss
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

-
Mar 3, 2023
Hi everyone.
Well, I pretty much accepted the idea of death the last months. I want to go without much suffering and without failing. I need good and effective solutions for someone that has no access to guns. Help me find my peace.
Thank you
When you say without much suffering I think SN, but there are options that are high chances of working as suspension, CO, jumping from a building, high construction, bridge, no method is 100% to work each situation is one, I hope I have helped :)

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
You have a lot. Lemme give you a list ranking based on what you might prioritize in your CTB:
MAXIMUM COMFORT:
  • Opioid/Benzodiazepine overdose
  • Nitrogen or other gas inhalation
  • Sedative overdose
  • Train suicide. Only do if you don't care about traumatizing others.
MAXIMUM CHANCE OF SUCCESS WITHOUT CARE FOR PAIN:
  • Crushing your neck with a weight on your carotid, jugular, and windpipe.
  • Self-Immolation if you are left alone in a place and you spill an accelerant all over your body.
  • SN (You may experience unpleasant side effects, and SN tastes like crap, only reason why it's not on the maximum comfort)
SIGNIFICANT RISK FOR FAILURE:
  • Jumping. People have survived lots of jumps. If you choose to jump, go into the "prone position" as that has been proven to have less drag and speed up the fall.
  • Tylenol overdose. Extremely painful, and easily rectified with a liver transplant or prophylaxis with an antidote if the EMS catch you early enough. Only 0.1% of people who overdose on Tylenol actually die. The rest are either fine or have permanent liver damage. This applies for most OTC drugs as well.
And many, many more potential methods. These are the most common that people do, and the bottom tier is for those foolish enough to think they will succeed.

Reactions: TemporaryJob
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide isn't straightforward in this anti suicide society where reliable methods get restricted from us, if there was the option to easily pass away in an accessible, peaceful and reliable way I would be long gone by this point. But anyway there is a suicide resource compilation on this site for method research, unfortunately there are just no easy answers to this, but I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.