• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr Myemna

Mr Myemna

Let me say words naked as flesh, tough as teeth.
Aug 20, 2022
Well i recently found a new ligature since my old one was taken away, this new covers a bigger area of my neck, almost entirely hiding the adam's apple.
When i try pressing down my face feels like it's about to explode, that makes it really hard to pass out, not sure how i did it on my last attempt, if wasn't it for some miracle, i wouldn't have survived, anyway, any help with reducing the pain in my face ?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ranaway, leeloosnow and dyn00ss
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm guessing this new ligature is very wide? You might need something more slim that targets only a section of your neck, like a rope. You have to experiment with putting it on different parts of the neck to get the easiest way to pass out.

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
If you feel pressure in your face or head, you're not doing it right. Do not continue. You absolutely must hit the carotid arteries, then you won't feel pressure, but a strange, non-painful sensation in your head and possibly convulsions in your arms or legs already. At this point you usually pass out... Be careful if you just want to practice. It can go wrong quickly.

Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
I still haven't worked it out either. I've tried several ligatures, and with the same ligature sometimes I get the right area where my carotid is compressed but most of the time I don't and end up with that exploding head feeling. I know when done right hanging doesn't have to be painful as so many people have died accidentally from hanging/strangulation from teens playing dumb games, adults trying auto-exotic asphyxiation or people attempting to hang themselves as a cry for help and the intention of being found in time. Every time I got it right I backed out before I passed out - mostly due to SI. If I would've persisted back then I'd already have been gone long ago and people in my life would've moved on already

Mr Myemna

Mr Myemna

Aug 20, 2022
If you feel pressure in your face or head, you're not doing it right. Do not continue. You absolutely must hit the carotid arteries, then you won't feel pressure, but a strange, non-painful sensation in your head and possibly convulsions in your arms or legs already. At this point you usually pass out... Be careful if you just want to practice. It can go wrong quickly.
well i feel a little tingly in some positions, i assume that's what i should be looking for, i'll post an update if i see improvement

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
well i feel a little tingly in some positions, i assume that's what i should be looking for, i'll post an update if i see improvement
Yea, you have to practice a lot. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. And don't do it so often in a row, otherwise your neck muscles will tense up too much and then nothing will work.

Mr Myemna

Mr Myemna

Aug 20, 2022
Yea, you have to practice a lot. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. And don't do it so often in a row, otherwise your neck muscles will tense up too much and then nothing will work.
that's why it becomes so difficult after a few attempts

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
before you even consider ending your life, tell yourself a hundred times why you want to do it. Otherwise don't go this path, please.

Mr Myemna

Mr Myemna

Aug 20, 2022
before you even consider ending your life, tell yourself a hundred times why you want to do it. Otherwise don't go this path, please.
i think it's safe to assume that almost all people here have considered their options well, and are ready to take on the consequences of their decision.
a sizable number of us just view suicide as one other option, we look at the options that we can reasonably achieve, and then judge whether we wish to take the hassle and value the outcome or not. i know i am capable of continuing my life, i just don't want to.
we can have a discussion about it if you wanted.