• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
So I bought my Argon gas cylinder and a regulator/flowmeter. But when I turn my valve on, it is really loud and seems like it may be leaking. All the wrenches I have are too small but I tightened it as much as I could. The flow meter is closed as well. I have attached a video if someone can help. I put my hand on the main exit valve and can feel the gas.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    11.2 MB
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
You really need to tighten it with a wrench. At the pressure that the gas cylinder is providing (~2000psi), hand-tight just won't do it. Even a cheap adjustable wrench will do the job. It doesn't need to be superman tight, but does need to be tighter than you can get it just by hand. "Snug" would be a good description, I think.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
You really need to tighten it with a wrench. At the pressure that the gas cylinder is providing (~2000psi), hand-tight just won't do it. Even a cheap adjustable wrench will do the job. It doesn't need to be superman tight, but does need to be tighter than you can get it just by hand. "Snug" would be a good description, I think.
I have so many wrenches at home but neither have them are the huge ones which I think I'm gonna need to tighten it. So from the video the gas is leaking right? It's way too loud

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to come up with the right wrench and tighten the fitting appropriately. You can make a wrench, too, out of a flat piece of metal and a hacksaw. You could even hoseclamp a small wrench or flat piece of metal against one of the flats on the nut and get the nut to turn a little more than only by your hand.

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
It worked! Now I'm happy again